Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Fe skiing/resorts?

Hey guys,

Hope folks are doing well. Haven't been here in a while. Was planning a trip to Santa Fe, NM early January and was wondering if folks had any recs regarding where to stay and which ski places to visit. Planning 3 day ski trip. Be mindful everyone that I am going with is a total novice - and for me I've snowboarded before but man thats been a while. Hoping to set up some tutorials for these trip members for a day to get going and enjoy the other 2 days solo on short slopes. Appreciate all the responses. Thanks a bunch.

Hey, where you been?  Did you submit a guest post yet?

I skied Ski Santa Fe once.  It was a powder day, I was with a solid blue-green groomer skier.  I still remember having a great time.  Obv you're at Ski SF and you're with beginners, you're going into it with a totally different mindset than dropping heli-runs in the Chugach!  Could you break away for one of your solo days for a morning at Taos?

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Hey guys,

Hope folks are doing well. Haven’t been here in a while. Was planning a trip to Santa Fe, NM early January and was wondering if folks had any recs regarding where to stay and which ski places to visit. Planning 3 day ski trip. Be mindful everyone that I am going with is a total novice – and for me I’ve snowboarded before but man thats been a while. Hoping to set up some tutorials for these trip members for a day to get going and enjoy the other 2 days solo on short slopes. Appreciate all the responses. Thanks a bunch.

There are some great B&B's there. Oh, man, wish I were going, food is superb anywhere you go. I can ask my sister for a couple of places if you want.
        Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Thanks guys.

Let me know Johanna if there are any not miss places there I need to stop and eat at

@G been super busy are running multiple businesses along with regular medical job. Basically they all exploded that it's a full blown empire and it's like drinking from firehose right now. However, I am creating processes to rein it in whole ensuring growth. I have an epic post in my head just haven't put own to paper. I'll probably just ooat in the forum instead of guest post. It would have lessons for entrepreneurs but not much else otherwise.

Comment

Another vote for Taos

Comment

Working...
            X