Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you Fatlittlepigs keeping in shape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you Fatlittlepigs keeping in shape?

Fatlittlepig is running several times a week, weight lifting and strength training several times a week

Vital signs Resting HR low 50’s, BMI 23, BP 110/70, no smoking, etoh, watching calories, daily physical activity, can bench body weight, 50+ push ups in row

Physicians should be an example in healthy living.

Fatlittlepig is a misnomer. Should be Leanrippedpig

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weUIzGBM4to

Comment

I do strongly agree with this. Just like I cringe when I see out of shape people who are "personal trainers".

Comment

I guess I never answered your question. I also run and do strength training. I try to keep my diet on the cleaner side although I do enjoy alcohol when I get the chance. Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym.

Comment

Fatlittlepig is running several times a week, weight lifting and strength training several times a week

Vital signs Resting HR low 50’s, BMI 23, BP 110/70, no smoking, etoh, watching calories, daily physical activity, can bench body weight, 50+ push ups in row

Dementia and cancer can still get you.  

Have a nice day.

Comment

Running, swimming, and cycling, intermixed with weights to stay in shape for 1 annual Ironman. More weight lifting starting around now until early spring since I don't like running long distances (more than 5 miles) on a treadmill or in the cold outside.

Resting HR 40s. 100+ consecutive push-ups. 30+ pull-ups. 10 reps on bench press of body weight. Don't eat as clean as I should because I like food. No smoking. I drink mine and fatlittlepig's share of alcohol.

Comment

I've worked out most days of the week since I was 13. Didn't know my BMI so I googled a calculator: 23.3

can bench body weight

You may be very fit, but benching your body weight isn't much of an accomplishment (if you're male). Back in the day I could bench almost twice my body weight. Of course, I can't bench at all any more because of shoulder pain.  

Fortunately, several of the Hammer Strength machines still work for me: https://lifefitness.com/facility/products/hammer-strength-plate-loaded. I have them in my basement. Good stuff.

Erstwhile Dance Theatre of Dayton performer cum bellhop. Carried (many) bags for a lovely and gracious 59 yo Cyd Charisse. (RIP) Hosted epic company parties after Friday night rehearsals.

Comment

Some fit people on here! I run and lift. I do a few 5k races per year. Fastest this year was 18:13. HR 50s, bench 185x12 (BW 172), always been terrible at pull-ups so on a good day can squeeze out 11.

Comment

I do a few 5k races per year. Fastest this year was 18:13.

That's scooting!

Comment

Thanks! I ran in high school but wasn’t good at all. Once i got into my 30s I’ve beat my high school XC times by over a minute. Fastest I’ve done in my 30s is 17:35. Wish I could have ran like this in my younger years.

Comment

Fatlittlepig salutes you fit Fatlittlepigs

Comment

Some nice stats here but gotta list your age. I noticed a big difference in running times from age 35 to now a 41 year old fatpig

Comment

OATS and SQUATS

j/k, I drink beer and play video games.

Comment

I’ve worked out most days of the week since I was 13. Didn’t know my BMI so I googled a calculator: 23.3

can bench body weight 
                              Click to expand…

You may be very fit, but benching your body weight isn’t much of an accomplishment (if you’re male). Back in the day I could bench almost twice my body weight. Of course, I can’t bench at all any more because of shoulder pain.  ?

Fortunately, several of the Hammer Strength machines still work for me: https://lifefitness.com/facility/products/hammer-strength-plate-loaded. I have them in my basement. Good stuff.

Hammer strength machines are nice.

Im happy with being able to bench my bw.

Comment

Working...
                              X