Rx Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rx Pads

I am looking into getting a few rx pads for emergency use now that I am retired. Anyone have a good source? I don't really need 100. Standard, tamper resistant, complient with my state etc.

Thanks.

I am looking into getting a few rx pads for emergency use now that I am retired. Anyone have a good source? I don’t really need 100. Standard, tamper resistant, complient with my state etc.

Thanks.

I just call in prescriptions. Works a lot better.
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

What's an Rx Pad?  

Seriously, though, what do you plan to do with them now that you are retired? There are medicolegal issues with calling in scripts for friends and family without documenting a medical record. I know lots of docs do it, but for my peace of mind, I go to another physician if I need a prescription.

Comment

I don't plan on doing it except in an emergency.

Comment

For years, I got them free from Mediscripts but discontinued my subscription when we went to the EMR.  A quick search looks like they charge: mediscriptspads.com.  Perhaps they still have a free version (with advertising).

Comment

Working...
          X