No announcement yet.

Vagabond\'s podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope there is a WCI con 2 and I think Vagabond should be given some time to impart his wisdom.
    Click to expand…

Maybe you and me and Neuro-doc and a couple of others (Dr. Mom?) can host or run a panel discussion or breakout session for mid-late career docs?

I would be game.  Calling Dr Mom.

Comment

Just heard this (still not finished) and it is excellent. I would say that Vagabond has the "podcast voice" as in soothing and flowing. Also he has a knack for telling a story. Basically what I'm saying is that Vagabond should start a podcast.

Comment

Just heard this (still not finished) and it is excellent. I would say that Vagabond has the “podcast voice” as in soothing and flowing. Also he has a knack for telling a story. Basically what I’m saying is that Vagabond should start a podcast.

No VagabondMD podcast on the horizon, but thanks! Got something else in the works, professionally, which may soon be revealed.

On another note, Mrs. VagabondMD has become a HUGE WCI Podcast fan. After listening to my interview with Jim, she listened to a few others, subscribed, and is hooked. She wants to know how I know all this financial stuff and wants to learn it, too. It goes to show that message is best received if delivered in the medium that is preferred by the consumer. She happens to be an avid podcast listener but won't read the blogs or, heaven forbid, post on this forum (that would be creepy).

Comment

Working...
        X