No announcement yet.

Anyone watching FIFA World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...or just download Aceplayer and stream it from www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

Comment

LOVE the World Cup.

Comment

What a corker of a match between Germany and Sweden. Went to the wire. I felt very sorry for Sweden the way it ended.

Comment

What a corker of a match between Germany and Sweden. Went to the wire. I felt very sorry for Sweden the way it ended.

Yeah, agreed. Emotions all the way though. It was fun to listen to the crowd noise too. The goal South Korea had today was beautiful.

Comment

The Japan/Senegal, Belgium and English matches were really exciting to watch over the weekend.  Bring on the knock out rounds!  Hopefully the Belgian players can rest up and heal from their injuries.  Their defense could use some work, but the sheer talent and creativity they have on offense makes soccer fun to watch.

Comment

Wonderful Worldcup. Why the heck can't we have international college football or some more high scoring sport ? Do it!

Iran could've won against Portugal and so could've Morocco (that spanish player was offsides...whatever...history btw countries as far back as the crusade!).

Unlike Golden State hosing fools (except vs Houston where Lebron should go), this is entertaining.

/endofrant

Comment

I though Morocco had it in the bag but the Spanish had a great equalizer though I agree that the player was offside.

Iran missed a great one too.

Comment

Best world cup ever? No diggity.

Much rather enjoy drama in sports.

Comment

I'm not really into soccer, but was in Salzburg at a large Augustiner Brewery when this match was on and it was wild.  People went absolutely nuts when they won.

Comment

That was only 0.9 of what happened today in Arg vs Nigeria

Yeah. You can't make this up.

Comment

Love watching soccer and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the few matches I’ve been able to watch! I’ll root for whoever but usually the underdog...although I have been a Brazil fan since the age of 5.

Comment

Soccer is such a beautiful game. Also, that Messi goal is a great lesson in how to play as a team, and how to touch the ball minimally to shoot.

Comment

The toughest group is the Germany, Mexico, Sweden and S. Korea. Today will decide which two will make it out to the round of 16.

Comment

What an effort by South Korea in the dying moments of the game. The tables got turned against Germany and they are out of the World Cup.

Comment

What an effort by South Korea in the dying moments of the game. The tables got turned against Germany and they are out of the World Cup.

Schadenfreude?

Comment

Working...
                                X