No announcement yet.

New mattress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concur with Saatva recs - we have a king and full and love them both. Just the standard firmness they sell. High quality for reasonable pricing (1000-1400)

Comment

I bought a memory foam mattress from Amazon for around 140. BEST. MATTRESS. EVER. Do not spend 1k on a mattress!

Comment

@zaphod @craigy we were also thinking of buying a Tempurpedic king but started reading online reviews that were concerning for the toxicity/VOC emissions. As an oncologist with a strong fam hx of cancers on both sides, I tend to stay away from anything that would even put our fam at a higher risk for any malignancy. There are no data in pubmed and the internet is full of biased info (https://www.themattressunderground.com/mattress-forum/index/16987-tempur-pedic-toxicity.html#46246)...did you guys consider the VOCs information when you selected a foam mattress? I know we did for the baby and bought the mattress that was "all natural" for her. I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Comment

We have a Casper. It’s perfect for us. Love it.

Had some really ^{%{*#* mattresses before. Won’t do that again.

Comment

We just got a Dream Cloud and love it so far

Comment

Oh hey, I started this thread.

I got the Saatva. I got the standard firmness, which is as advertised. I love it.

Comment

I bought a purple mattress two years ago and will never sleep on anything else if I can help it. King size is deff the way to go. We bought before the prices went up but would still purchase again if we had to. I spent 6 months reading reviews, watching videos, trying mattresses at stores. Nothing compares to the purple. Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                X