Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nastle View Post

Now I’m all about Cold War jets !
    Heck yes! They are the best! SR-71, U2, B-52, F-111, F-104, B-58 "Hustler"...I could go on and on!

Comment

• Originally posted by JB14 View Post

Heck yes! They are the best! SR-71, U2, B-52, F-111, F-104, B-58 "Hustler"...I could go on and on!
      Yup
      And my childhood favorite F101 voodoo
      Also lots of fun if you assemble aircraft kits , I like to put my own little spin on it. Annoys the ************************ out of the model builder puritans but hey that’s the only time I can bend the guidelines without getting in serious trouble lol

Comment

• Hungry Caterpillar
        Goodnight moon
        Belly Button Book
        A to Z
        Chika Chika Boom Boom

I read them (and more) about 10 times a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by pierre View Post
          Hungry Caterpillar
          Goodnight moon
          Belly Button Book
          A to Z
          Chika Chika Boom Boom

I feel for ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by pierre View Post
            Hungry Caterpillar
            Goodnight moon
            Belly Button Book
            A to Z
            Chika Chika Boom Boom

Nice chuckle - thanks for the reality check!
            Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

• Evolution of God by Robert Wright

Comment

• I just finished All Quiet On The Western Front which is supposedly the best novel written about WW1. I found it in the free library exchange near my house. I am planning to read The Invisible Man on the plane to the WCIcon.

Comment

• I finally finished the first 3 Dune books.
                  1st was excellent. I read it back in middle school and did not appreciate it as much as I did now.
                  2nd was short but not as good and the 3rd was long and not as good and kind of dragged. Enough so that I am not going to read 4-6. I have had enough of that universe for a while. I still have not seen the new movie. I hear it is good.

I started Revelation Space again. Fantastic sci-fi series by Alistair Reynolds. I read several years ago but only once and the new one just came out so I am going to re read the series. The 2nd Book in the series, "Chasm City" might be my favorite book written in this millennium.

Comment

• I have been so much into Norwegian police procedurals lately that I’m embarrassed to say. But there I go. Hatton, how was All Quiet…? I love books about the world wars (I think I’ve made that point several times on this one thread). Just looked it up on Audible and was surprised it is < 7 hrs long.
                    Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

• Originally posted by jfoxcpacfp View Post
                      I have been so much into Norwegian police procedurals lately that I’m embarrassed to say. But there I go.
                      I love scandi-noir TV shows. One that combines Norwegian and Icelandic police is Valhalla Murders, which is on Netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamban View Post

I love scandi-noir TV shows. One that combines Norwegian and Icelandic police is Valhalla Murders, which is on Netflix.
                        Thank you for the suggestion! Always looking for a good series to watch with sister & her partner when we’re not playing poker 😎.

Comment

• The Spy and the Traitor- thrilling non-fiction.

Comment

Working...
                          X