WCI Conference Ride Sharing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCI Conference Ride Sharing?

I'd be happy to share an Uber or hitch a ride to Park City with anyone who might be landing at SLC within an hour or so of my flight. I'm scheduled to get in at 1:15 p.m. on Thursday, March 1st.

Same goes for departure. I fly out late at 8:22 pm Sunday, March 4th.

See you there!

-PoF

I'm guessing your net worth is up six figures in the last 3 weeks and you're trying to save $10 on an uber.  I'm impressed with your frugality!  and I thought I needed to loosen the purse strings 

Comment

Sorry, PoF, our travel times do not match up.

I arrive at 8:42A on 3/1 in SLC and will be renting a car and am happy to drive anyone to PC.

I depart on 3/4 at 2:15P (will leave PC around 11:15A) and will be happy to drive anyone to the SLC airport.

First come, first served on the rides. I am renting a sedan so can accommodate up to 3 passengers for the 45 minute drive. No need to share expenses, but if you want to thank me with a Polygamy Porter (or two), I will gladly accept it.

If anyone wants to meet and ski blue trails at Deer Valley on 3/1, message me.

There are some great restaurants in PC, and I will make a reservation or two for the evenings, if anyone wants to blow their expense accounts.

Comment

I get in at 230, though I think we will be getting a car, but you're welcome to ride along. Going back at 11am on sunday. Will have wife an adorable 4 year old.

Comment

Don't forget your $15 statement credit for Uber each month with the AmEx Platinum, and once you use that, triple points with Chase Sapphire Reserve since it counts as a travel expense.

Comment

I’m guessing your net worth is up six figures in the last 3 weeks and you’re trying to save $10 on an uber.  I’m impressed with your frugality!  and I thought I needed to loosen the purse strings

Well, it's this kind of behavior that got me here. Hard habits to break. I got the wink, so I know you're joking.

But if I can save $25 or more each way and save another person or two $25 or more each way, I'm all about it. Would be fun to get to know some of my online friends a little better on the way, too. @Zaphod's offer is tempting.

Comment

I get into SLC on 3/1 at 1pm and have a rental and am happy to drive others. On 3/4 I will be heading back to the airport around 12:30p. Again happy to drive others if timings line up.

Comment

I get into SLC on 3/1 at 1pm and have a rental and am happy to drive others. On 3/4 I will be heading back to the airport around 12:30p. Again happy to drive others if timings line up.

Are you flying direct on Delta out of MSP? We may be on the same plane to SLC. Count me in on your offer.

I call shotgun!

-PoF

Comment

I am arriving at 1014 AM on 3/1.  Leaving on 3/4 at 7AM.  Planning to Uber but happy to share or share a rental if it works out time wise.

Comment

I call shotgun!

I recommend not saying that in an airport or on a plane...

Comment

Click to expand…

Are you flying direct on Delta out of MSP? We may be on the same plane to SLC. Count me in on your offer.

I call shotgun!

-PoF

Indeed I am. Sounds good on the ride.

I'm sure I'll recognize you at the gate when you're making a scene about how you're a blogging celebrity and deserve a free upgrade

Comment

Click to expand…

I call shotgun!

-PoF
                        Click to expand…

Indeed I am. Sounds good on the ride.

I’m sure I’ll recognize you at the gate when you’re making a scene about how you’re a blogging celebrity and deserve a free upgrade ????

Nah, the smiley face mask will give him away.

Comment

This is really happening huh.
                          Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

I am arriving at 1014 AM on 3/1.  Leaving on 3/4 at 7AM.  Planning to Uber but happy to share or share a rental if it works out time wise.

I get into the delta terminal at 10:20.

on the 4th. i'm leaving out of Southwest at 8:15.  (I had an old ticket I needed to use...I hate flying SW)......

Comment

Well bean 1970 do you want to share an Uber?

Comment

Working...
                              X