No announcement yet.

Giveaway - Win a suite of productivity software via The Productive Physician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giveaway - Win a suite of productivity software via The Productive Physician

Hi all,

I reached out to WCI about a giveaway I am running at my blog (productivephysician.com), and he suggested I post it in the forum.

I am a physician and the author at The Productive Physician, a blog focussed on optimising the personal productivity for physicians.

Although it is early days for The Productive Physician, I think I've produced some content that others find valuable.

Anyway, I reached out to some software vendors who provided me with a bunch of subscriptions for a giveaway.

The prizes include suscriptions to:

• Freedom.to (website blocker)

• NewtonHQ (email software; must be redeemed on iOS)

• TextExpander (text expansion utility)

• 1Password (password manager)

• Acuity Scheduling (scheduling software)

• Sanebox (email triage & management)

• Backblaze (personal backup)

• [email protected] (focus enhancing music)

• Todoist Premium (to-do list manager)

To enter, you just need to go to: https://productivephysician.com/giveaways/2018-productivity-software-bundle/

The total value is a little north of $900.

Please feel free to enter, and remember that the more you share your 'lucky link' the more entries you will receive. (If someone enters via your lucky link you will receive five further entries. The more entries you encourage the more you receive.)

Cheers!

Mark

https://productivephysician.com/

I had to look up focussed since I am accustomed to one s.  I learned it can be either.  thanks!

I'm afraid I'm a little burned from contests after the last wci contest that resulted in a company basically withdrawing it's offer of a prize due to excessive participation.  obviously that has nothing to do with you.

fyi, I did try to check out your link but it seems like it is not fully working

501 error the first time.

second time, I could see titles of blog posts and then a huge blank space which I assume is supposed to be filled with text and pictures but never loaded.

good luck!

Comment

No, thanks, I am on a personal mission to be less productive, and all of those doodads and geewiz apps might thwart my efforts. In fact, it would probably cut into my nap time trying to learn to use them.

Comment

Been thinking a lot about how WCI and other bloggers on here manage posting consistently (and everything else including events, guests posts, email, forum participation, podcasts, and the like), with having a family and working as a physician...

Anyone care to share some insight? Please don't say wake up earlier because I think I'm at my waking limit.

Also @Productive Physician I tried to sign up but got this error: CSRF form token verification failed.

Comment

OP

Nothing personal but I find that most of the tools built in the operating system work quite well and those that are not have good options available for free like LasPass and AdBlock Plus. And with some of them like sanebox I am not sure what exactly I would do with it.

I have given up on entering contests or doing surveys. Good luck and hope others take up your offer.

Comment

Haha!

I speak Australian English, so maybe that's why?

I don't know why the link wasn't working but it seems OK now.

Cheers!

Comment

@Vagabond MD
              That's fair enough. Sometimes managing the system is more work than the actual work! ?

@PRS doc
              I wonder the same thing. My blog postings are heavily affected by my work commitments. If you figure out the answer, please share!
              I don't know why the link wasn't working but it appears to be ok now.

@Kamban
              No offence taken!

Comment

Been thinking a lot about how WCI and other bloggers on here manage posting consistently (and everything else including events, guests posts, email, forum participation, podcasts, and the like), with having a family and working as a physician…

Anyone care to share some insight? Please don’t say wake up earlier because I think I’m at my waking limit.

Also @Productive Physician I tried to sign up but got this error: CSRF form token verification failed.

@PRS doc - he's not doing it alone. He has family help. If all the ads/show/podcast sign up and marketing is taken care of by employee then you just crank out posts and answer emails. Also you batch write stuff and schedule it. Same thing with social media using many scheduling apps.

Its a million+ business not a passtime blog.

Comment

There are still a few days to enter and several prizes up for grabs...

https://productivephysician.com/giveaways/2018-productivity-software-bundle/

?

Comment

Working...
                  X