Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what did everyone receive for the Holidays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molar Mechanic
    replied
    Yeah.  Won't be here till February though, but considering the weather this week, I'm ok with that.

Leave a comment:

• Neuro-doc
    replied

I did get the new bike I’ve been lusting over for my birthday. (Yay Christmas birthdays!     )

You got the Specialized? (asked with deep envy by someone whose only cycling-related gift was a pair of socks).

We've had so much snow here this week that I don't think my road bike will be out until April. I've started looking at fat bikes.

Leave a comment:

• Molar Mechanic
    replied
    I ran one into a tree after getting it for fathers day.  One downside of a giant open flying area, is the false confidence that it is hard to go outside of it when you lose visual.  No defects.  I had to blow sand out of the motors, but not long term negatives.

And I got too much stuff I didn't need for Christmas, but I did get the new bike I've been lusting over for my birthday. (Yay Christmas birthdays!    ops: )

Leave a comment:

• notadoc
    replied
    Heads up for next year:

Jolabokaflod: Meet Your Favorite New Holiday Tradition

"Embrace Iceland's “Yule Book Flood” this season and give your loved ones books to read on Christmas Eve. It's a tradition worth passing along."

http://www.readitforward.com/essay/article/jolabokaflod-meet-favorite-new-holiday-tradition/

Leave a comment:

• Miss Bonnie MD
    replied

I got a trial run with a cleaning service. They came on Tuesday, and I am now spending my Saturday morning reading and drinking coffee instead of cleaning. Husband and I are both in our busiest clinical years of training (he is at work right now), so I think we are going to make this a permanent thing at least until July 1. So much for avoiding domestic outsourcing…

So worth it!

Leave a comment:

• pedsneuro
    replied
    I got a trial run with a cleaning service. They came on Tuesday, and I am now spending my Saturday morning reading and drinking coffee instead of cleaning. Husband and I are both in our busiest clinical years of training (he is at work right now), so I think we are going to make this a permanent thing at least until July 1. So much for avoiding domestic outsourcing...

Leave a comment:

• VagabondMD
    replied
    I got a lump of coal, just like last year.

Leave a comment:

• RogueDadMD
    replied
    I don’t appreciate the war on Christmas in the title of this thread.

I want to know what everyone received for Christmas (or Chanukah or Kwanza).

Merry Chrisanukanza everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Mom
    replied
    Dr. Dad took off a whole week!  Son, who is an M2, is home for over 2 weeks.  Daughter home for almost a week.  Sixteen year old son grounded due to speeding ticket so had to be hanging with us constantly (lol).  Awesome to be our nuclear five again! We did an Escape Room together which was hysterical.  Happy New Year to you all!

Leave a comment:

• kingsnake
    replied
    Detroit Reg Wings blanket!

Leave a comment:

• wideopenspaces
    replied
    m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32834839106.html?aff_platform=one-link&cpt=1514618139179&sk=UneMJZVf&terminal_id=d7e50a6380de4b8c821811df3bc277a3&aff_click_id=aca4b8773c40426eb10dfc2a52c1bfe3-1514618139179-05571-UneMJZVf&af=google&src=google&albslr=220186721&src=google&albch=shopping&acnt=708-803-3821&albcp=756963599&albag=43596749721&slnk=&trgt=124033421041&plac=&crea=en32834839106&netw=g&device=m&mtctp=&gclid=CjwKCAiA7JfSBRBrEiwA1DWSGxiJQA8bz0F1YsqNfB2L z9vC1SAoOGUisg-6wej4N2zLPzTc8iif0RoCM5sQAvD_BwE

Leave a comment:

• StarTrekDoc
    replied
    Tesla Model 3 -- "still holding' Reservation -- pushed back to March

Good healthy family -- in flu season, that's a real blessing!

Leave a comment:

• nachos31
    replied

My mom bought me a Star Wars drone, lol. I felt like a 14 year old opening it  But, it’s pretty fun.

My wife got me the Millennium Falcon one a few years back before we moved but I have no idea where I put it  :cry:

Leave a comment:

• nachos31
    replied

Fiancé paid off one of my student loans  – ~50% of my remaining balance. He’s a keeper.

would you mind loaning him in case he wants to extend such charity to others?  8O

Leave a comment:

• adventure
    replied

...But that’s good, since it doesn’t look like it would survive much of a crash.

Or a splash!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X