Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wideopenspaces
    Psychiatrist
    • Jan 2016

Ugh, it’s so warm here right now and it’s making me sad!! 43 today. I want SNOW! Like 3 months of snow on the ground. Maybe we need to move to Erie, I’m so jealous. If we don’t get some good storms in January I’m going to . . . Shake my fist angrily at the sky
    Click to expand…

You are my kind of guy – what good is winter without snow and ice? I’m the oldest of 5 girls and our parents raised us to love snow days home from school (my mom is a certified saint).

I got 30 years of summer living in Texas, so I've got a lot of winter to make up for ;-)

Comment

• Peds
      • Jan 2016

according to #SCROTUS....everything is fine.

Comment

• nachos31
        • Jan 2016

Just shoveled two houses in -30F (windchill). Now proceeding to thaw.

Comment

• Sneezy
          • Jan 2016

6F with a -10 windchill when I ran this morning

Next weekend is supposed to be colder  

Comment

• Anesthesia84
            • Dec 2016

-5 the last couple mornings as my husband got the older kids ready to go skiing

The cold weather makes for a nice empty mountain which suits us just fine! I just had our fourth baby so I still have a few more weeks of using that as an excuse when it’s too cold for me out on the mountain! Maternity leave will be perfect for midweek skiing though while the crowds are at work/ school

Comment

• wideopenspaces
              Psychiatrist
              • Jan 2016

-5 the last couple mornings as my husband got the older kids ready to go skiing ?

The cold weather makes for a nice empty mountain which suits us just fine! I just had our fourth baby so I still have a few more weeks of using that as an excuse when it’s too cold for me out on the mountain! Maternity leave will be perfect for midweek skiing though while the crowds are at work/ school

You're using maternity leave to ski?? I used mine to sit in my PJs ( because putting on pants took too much effort) and wish I could get some sleep. I'm 14 months out and getting geared up to ski STILL feels like too much of a challenge! Good for you, I'm seriously jealous over here.

Comment

• hightower
                • Dec 2016

You guys living near mountains and getting to ski all winter are making me very jealous!

I live in the midwest.  Flat as a pancake out here.  And it's been miserably cold.  -5 last night!  I'm just dreaming of our Hawaii trip coming up.

Comment

• Anesthesia84
                  • Dec 2016

-5 the last couple mornings as my husband got the older kids ready to go skiing ?

Click to expand…

You’re using maternity leave to ski?? I used mine to sit in my PJs ( because putting on pants took too much effort) and wish I could get some sleep. I’m 14 months out and getting geared up to ski STILL feels like too much of a challenge! Good for you, I’m seriously jealous over here.

Ha, well I might be a little crazy but I've also been not skiing for the last 8 winters since I've been either pregnant or nursing! I miss it! (To be fair, this is my plan at 1.5 weeks post partum.... we will re evaluate in a couple weeks and maybe I'll change my tune )

Comment

• djohnflatfeecfp
                    • Sep 2017

Alright, I need to focus on only accepting new clients from warm weather states.  Real feel is -10 right now and will be colder the next couple of days.  The worst is the cold with no sunshine.

Comment

• jfoxcpacfp
                      • Jan 2016

Alright, I need to focus on only accepting new clients from warm weather states.  Real feel is -10 right now and will be colder the next couple of days.  The worst is the cold with no sunshine.

What state are you in? I may come visit. My favorite day is cold with no sunshine, preferably with snow and ice added.
                      My passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors 270-247-6087 to schedule CPA and Financial Planning initial introductions for Fox CPA and Wrenne Financial Planning, my affiliate firm. We charge Flat Fees for both CPA & Fee-Only Financial Planning.

Comment

• djohnflatfeecfp
                        • Sep 2017

Click to expand…

What state are you in? I may come visit. My favorite day is cold with no sunshine, preferably with snow and ice added.

NE Ohio.  No snow right now either.  It is the trifecta of a crappy winter day - extremely cold, no sunshine and no snow.

Comment

• jfoxcpacfp
                          • Jan 2016

One of my partners is from Toledo - near you?
                          My passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors 270-247-6087 to schedule CPA and Financial Planning initial introductions for Fox CPA and Wrenne Financial Planning, my affiliate firm. We charge Flat Fees for both CPA & Fee-Only Financial Planning.

Comment

• Kamban
                            • Aug 2016

crazy weather.

14F and bone chilling cold two days ago

65F and sunshine today. Was sweating while walking my 10K steps in the afternoon glorious sunshine.

Comment

• djohnflatfeecfp
                              • Sep 2017

One of my partners is from Toledo – near you?

Just saw this.  Toledo is a good two hours west of me.

The day started at 60 degrees yesterday morning when I went to the gym.  Snow was flying by the time I went to bed.

I'm not ready for winter!

Comment

• Peds
                                • Jan 2016

63. 30% humidity.

glorious.

Comment

Working...