WCI Conference Air BNB interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCI Conference Air BNB interest?

I am just getting around to booking lodging for the WCI conference. I will be attending from 3/1-3/4. If anyone is interested in sharing an Air BNB (or needs a ride from the airport on Thursday AM), message me. I will have a car, plan to attend the scheduled lectures and functions, and know the area very well. I also plan to ski two days, most likely at Deer Valley, probably Thursday or Friday and Saturday.

If we get four people, we could probably swing a ski-in, ski-out somewhere.

I am just getting around to booking lodging for the WCI conference. I will be attending from 3/1-3/4. If anyone is interested in sharing an Air BNB (or needs a ride from the airport on Thursday AM), message me. I will have a car, plan to attend the scheduled lectures and functions, and know the area very well. I also plan to ski two days, most likely at Deer Valley, probably Thursday or Friday and Saturday.

If we get four people, we could probably swing a ski-in, ski-out somewhere.

If the 4 year old at the time wasnt coming we'd do it.

Comment

if i were going i would totally do it.  i'm pretty sure i would pay extra to get to meet zaphod's four year old.

Comment

I don't ski but fiance does and will be. So lmk if getting passes in "bulk" will help.

Comment

Hey guys, Are you still looking for possible roomies for an AirBnB/suite etc.?

I'm booked at the Hampton Inn (Double tree is all sold out) and am looking for options.  Would be great to hang out with folks who know the area.

Coming from Georgia; my wife may come (she loves to ski) if we can make arrangements for the kids at home.

Comment

Working...
          X