Are you Crixus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you Crixus?

I was having lunch today with an anesthesiologist at my hospital when started talking about zero hedge, petrodollars, and the gold standard.  He was talking about nameless dark forces etc.  I finally asked him "are you Crixus".  You know the poster on WCI.  He denied it but IDK.

bwuahahah

Comment

For those of you not familiar with The Fourth Turning by Howe and Strauss, it is a fascinating look at history from a generational and cyclical standpoint especially if you remember it was first published in 1997.  I don’t particularly like reading about history, but I couldn’t put it down.

Comment

I thought Crixus was retired.
        Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

I've read that ZeroHedge is a very popular website, i.e., lots of traffic. There may be many ZeroHedge readers lurking among you.  
          Erstwhile Dance Theatre of Dayton performer cum bellhop. Carried (many) bags for a lovely and gracious 59 yo Cyd Charisse. (RIP) Hosted epic company parties after Friday night rehearsals.

Comment

I thought Crixus was retired.

I was joking but this guy was talking about the same stuff Crixus posts about so I thought maybe he is an anesthesiologist and that I had solved the crixus question.

Comment

LDO - WCI is ghost posting as Crixus. Notice how they always post around the same time.

Crixus is WCI. WCI is Crixus.

[Insert conspiracy image of masked people doing nefarious things]

Comment

We are all crixus

Comment

Isn't Ron Paul a retired OB/Gyn?

Comment

Isn't Ron Paul in commercials for precious metals?

Comment

His name was Robert Paulsen.

Comment

LDO – WCI is ghost posting as Crixus. Notice how they always post around the same time.

Crixus is WCI. WCI is Crixus.

[Insert conspiracy image of masked people doing nefarious things]

I hadn't thought about it, but, I've never seen WCI and crixus in the same room at the same time!!!   Have you?

One of the lucky people going to the WCI conference:  Please scope out crixus' booth and see if Dr. Dahle ever makes an appearance! 

Paraphrase: "Crixus' words coming out of my mouth..."

Comment

Leave it to the anesthesiologist to sit there, gas people up, and come up with conspiracy theories....just saying....

Comment

i had a partner awhile back who might be crixus. super nice guy and great doc. believed that the Bush family were alien lizard people and lost his shirt b/c he put almost his whole net worth into a single stock that was supposed to be bringing a magical cancer drug to market. bought at around $15/share and the company is now bankrupt.

i occasionally had to have debriefing chats w/ med students after he went off on how vaccines cause autism, but like i said, otherwise a prince of a guy.

Comment

I’ve read that ZeroHedge is a very popular website, i.e., lots of traffic. There may be many ZeroHedge readers lurking among you.  ????

My aunt sends me and everyone in my family zerohedge articles all the time.  I don't think she's Crixus but she's definitely nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X