Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urogirl
    replied
    This was great! Thank you for being so honest and transparent. I always value the information you bring to this forum. Keep up the good work!

PS.  I am in VA so I didn't need a translator. 

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied

I hope WCI isn’t gouging you on the commission!

lol, then I suppose it's too much to hope for him to give me an advertising discount for hyping his site  :roll:

Leave a comment:

• Donnie
    replied

I just listened to the entire podcast.  It was really great!  I am impressed that you have been able to essentially start a new successful business from this forum.

I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcast, but that is pretty impressive.  I hope WCI isn't gouging you on the commission! 

Leave a comment:

• Hatton
    replied
    I just listened to the entire podcast.  It was really great!  I am impressed that you have been able to essentially start a new successful business from this forum.  You presented yourself well.  I would recommend listening to this podcast if you are in need of planning.  I hope some of the student/resident/young attendings will get your help.

Leave a comment:

• Hank
    replied

Did you mention the WCI or the forum on the podcast?  There seems to be an influx of FAs over the past few days!
    Click to expand…

Gulp, yes, and Michael told me that would happen. He also said it would slow down after a month or two; we’ll see  ????

It's amazing how many of the new financial advisors have dredged up old topics from months ago and offered generic or inaccurate answers just to get their post count up (and to get free advertising for themselves in the signature blocks of their posts).  Hopefully one or two of them are hidden gems that will offer useful advice instead of selling "product" and offering higher than Vanguard fees for lower than Vanguard performance.

The silver lining in this is that some WCI participants who may not have heard of Michael Kitces now might check out his excellent blog, Nerd's Eye View.  His target audience obviously is financial planners, but there's plenty of good commentary and detailed articles that can benefit individual investors too.

P.S. Congratulations again to Johanna for the interview with Michael Kitces!

Leave a comment:

• G
    replied

Did you mention the WCI or the forum on the podcast?  There seems to be an influx of FAs over the past few days!
    Click to expand…

Gulp, yes, and Michael told me that would happen. He also said it would slow down after a month or two; we’ll see  ????

Eureka.  THANKS, Johanna.

Leave a comment:

• Jaqen Haghar MD
    replied

Click to expand…

Gulp, yes, and Michael told me that would happen. He also said it would slow down after a month or two; we’ll see
    Click to expand…

Haha, I am sure they will enjoy their time here!  We are a welcoming bunch. ????

You forgot to put the "advisors" in quotes.  Some have been "welcomed" already.

Leave a comment:

• DocWife
    replied
    Congratulations! I'm listening to it right now!

Leave a comment:

• Doctor Money Matters
    replied
    Nice episode. Congratulations on finding a niche and providing a needed service.

Leave a comment:

• Donnie
    replied

Click to expand…

Gulp, yes, and Michael told me that would happen. He also said it would slow down after a month or two; we’ll see

Haha, I am sure they will enjoy their time here!  We are a welcoming bunch.

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied

Gulp, yes, and Michael told me that would happen. He also said it would slow down after a month or two; we'll see  

Leave a comment:

• Donnie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• morrislynch
    replied
    Congratulations. 

Leave a comment:

• djohnflatfeecfp
    replied
    What a great podcast! I took as much away from your discussion with Michael as I did with the Carl Richards and Josh Brown podcasts. You three have done the best ones, in my humble opinion. Thanks so much for sharing your expertise and experience!

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied

Congrats, Johanna.   I’m listening now.  I’ve always  been jealous of the mellifluous  southern lilt.

Thank you! It's like fingernails on chalkboard if I have to listen to my voice  ops:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X