Michael Kitces interviewed me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats. Who’s Michael Kitces?

Lots of posters here follow Kitces blog.  Every Friday he has an excellent post designed for financial planners but it always has some good links about actionable stuff.

Comment

Thanks for the info.  Figured he was well known, but hadn't heard of him.  Will check it out.

Comment

Johanna - That was a great interview! It was great to know that there are other fee-only advisors who work with physicians that get it! It is not about us but about helping. If you do the right thing, it will always work out best for everyone. As you know, the problem with the financial industry is that too many financial advisors prey on doctors and others and make it about them. I am so impressed with your approach. Thanks for sharing -  Bob

Comment

Johanna – That was a great interview! It was great to know that there are other fee-only advisors who work with physicians that get it! It is not about us but about helping. If you do the right thing, it will always work out best for everyone. As you know, the problem with the financial industry is that too many financial advisors prey on doctors and others and make it about them. I am so impressed with your approach. Thanks for sharing –  Bob

Aww - thank you for posting that, Bob - it warms my heart to hear that from another FA. I'm glad the podcast inspired you to make your first contribution to the forum, too! 
          Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Congrats, Johanna.   I'm listening now.  I've always  been jealous of the mellifluous  southern lilt.

Comment

Congrats, Johanna.   I’m listening now.  I’ve always  been jealous of the mellifluous  southern lilt.

Thank you! It's like fingernails on chalkboard if I have to listen to my voice  ops:
              Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

What a great podcast! I took as much away from your discussion with Michael as I did with the Carl Richards and Josh Brown podcasts. You three have done the best ones, in my humble opinion. Thanks so much for sharing your expertise and experience!

Comment

Congratulations. 

Comment

Did you mention the WCI or the forum on the podcast?  There seems to be an influx of FAs over the past few days!

Comment

Did you mention the WCI or the forum on the podcast?  There seems to be an influx of FAs over the past few days!

Gulp, yes, and Michael told me that would happen. He also said it would slow down after a month or two; we'll see  

Comment

Click to expand…

Gulp, yes, and Michael told me that would happen. He also said it would slow down after a month or two; we’ll see

Haha, I am sure they will enjoy their time here!  We are a welcoming bunch.

Comment

Nice episode. Congratulations on finding a niche and providing a needed service.

Comment

Congratulations! I'm listening to it right now!

Comment

Click to expand…

Gulp, yes, and Michael told me that would happen. He also said it would slow down after a month or two; we’ll see
                              Click to expand…

Haha, I am sure they will enjoy their time here!  We are a welcoming bunch. ????

You forgot to put the "advisors" in quotes.  Some have been "welcomed" already.

Comment

Click to expand…

Gulp, yes, and Michael told me that would happen. He also said it would slow down after a month or two; we’ll see  ????

Eureka.  THANKS, Johanna.

Comment

Working...
                                X