Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you bought any new toys lately

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Have you bought any new toys lately

    I’ll start it off. I’m enjoying a new carbon e mtn bike. The trails in my areas are mostly sustained climbs up then fun rides down. You have to keep pedaling, no throttle, and my heart rate hits the same max as I get without the motor. But I can ride a lot further and enjoy the up as much as the down. Costs as much as a beater used car, but going for a ride and feeling thirty years younger is priceless.

  • #2
    3080 ti

    Comment


    • #3
      https://hogylures.com/products/albie-bonito-kit-8pc

      Comment


      • #4
        https://www.woodmaxx.com/product/woodmaxx-wm-8h/

        Some farm therapy

        Comment


        • #5
          I ordered a BMW IX. I was going to get the Tesla Y but it didn't do anything for me on a test drive.

          Now I'll have to work another year for my extravagant purchase.

          Comment


          • #6
            I bought a bunch of wildly expensive but really high-quality cold weather running gear from Tracksmith. Made my winter runs and my run-commute into work so much more enjoyable.

            Strongly recommend these two items for any winter runners:
            https://www.tracksmith.com/products/...sku=MT21702MRG
            https://www.tracksmith.com/products/...sku=A17703WTSA

            Comment


            • #7
              e-bikes are pretty fun

              mine: https://www.kuiu.com/products/ventur...40479927173278

              Comment


              • #8
                Guitars - always need one more than I have currently

                Waiting for one to come in next month that I ordered in December

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by zlandar View Post
                  I ordered a BMW IX. I was going to get the Tesla Y but it didn't do anything for me on a test drive.

                  Now I'll have to work another year for my extravagant purchase.
                  Estimate order to delivery? March was first scheduled.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's hard to buy anything these days. I bought a packraft 3 months ago. Still waiting for delivery. Ordered at truck 5 months ago. Ford hasn't even started to make it yet.
                    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tim View Post

                      Estimate order to delivery? March was first scheduled.
                      Don’t have one lol. I paid a small deposit in late Feb 2022. The sales guy guesstimated winter 2022.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tndoc View Post
                        WTF? Is that a wood chipper? Was sure nothing on this thread was going to make me jelly. I stand abruptly corrected.

                        Here is my woodchipper.
                        https://www.uline.ca/Product/Detail/...gePopupIndex=0

                        It’s 15 years old.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Saving up for some SCUBA equipment (redundant computer and custom OMS BCD). Strictly unnecessary, but fun.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The White Coat Investor View Post
                            It's hard to buy anything these days. I bought a packraft 3 months ago. Still waiting for delivery. Ordered at truck 5 months ago. Ford hasn't even started to make it yet.
                            EV?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by burritos View Post
                              WTF? Is that a wood chipper? Was sure nothing on this thread was going to make me jelly. I stand abruptly corrected.

                              Here is my woodchipper.
                              https://www.uline.ca/Product/Detail/...gePopupIndex=0

                              It’s 15 years old.
                              It does bodies, too.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X