Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you intentionally try to drink x cups of water per day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR
    replied
    Originally posted by burritos View Post
    Or do you just get the fluids from the coffee, juices, sodas, etoh, fruits or veggies that you consume? Or do you just drink when you are thirsty? I used to drink juices that I juiced from veggies throughout the day. But for the last several years, I’ve reversed course and abstain from drinking anything till dinner.
    I try to drink two large glasses of water (probably around 1 L total) in addition to whatever else I consume that day. I just feel better when I do that. Maybe it's psychosomatic, but I doubt it's going to hurt, so I might as well do it.
    Last edited by AR; 03-06-2022, 06:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• burritos
    replied
    Originally posted by SLC OB View Post
    When pregnant yes. When not pregnant, no.
    You drink nothing until dinner? That seems crazy to me...
    Love my coffee in morning (Half regular, half decaf.... so I don't feel bad drinking more!). I often have a diet soda (I know, it's bad but it is my one vice!) and then vitamin waters. Water with meals. No ETOH for me... I'd rather eat my calories!
    It’s my belief that physiologically if you restrict from drinking, it directs your body into fat metabolism to create free water. It works for camels and whales. Actually likely, works for all animals, those are two examples that highlight the point.

Leave a comment:

• SLC OB
    replied
    When pregnant yes. When not pregnant, no.
    You drink nothing until dinner? That seems crazy to me...
    Love my coffee in morning (Half regular, half decaf.... so I don't feel bad drinking more!). I often have a diet soda (I know, it's bad but it is my one vice!) and then vitamin waters. Water with meals. No ETOH for me... I'd rather eat my calories!

Leave a comment:

• Do you intentionally try to drink x cups of water per day?

Or do you just get the fluids from the coffee, juices, sodas, etoh, fruits or veggies that you consume? Or do you just drink when you are thirsty? I used to drink juices that I juiced from veggies throughout the day. But for the last several years, I’ve reversed course and abstain from drinking anything till dinner.
Working...
X