Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone w/experience with "Hyperion Financial" picking up blog content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone w/experience with "Hyperion Financial" picking up blog content?

I received this email the other day:

Hi, I found your website on the directory at RockstarFinance.com.

I wanted to reach out because we are looking for content syndication partners.

In case you don’t know, Hyperion Financial group is a financial newsletter publishing company and we have over several hundred thousand active readers.  

We have several active sites including dynamicwealthreport.com, Optionstradingresearch.com, and dividendstocksresearch.com (just to name a few).

We are looking for good content to republish on our site and in our e-mail newsletter… I thought your content would be a good match.

If you’re interested, you get exposure to our active list of financial readers and investors… and we will of course include backlinks from our website to yours - helping give you some google love!

If you’re interested, please respond to this email and I’ll reach out about scheduling a call.  Our Managing editor Brian, would love to walk you through the details.  (If you’re not interested, please email back and let me know and I’ll take you off the contact list!)

By the way, your articles will be in good company as we syndicate content from some of the largest financial publishers on the web… 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks ...

Any bloggers out there been contacted by this group or work w/them?  I sent back an email asking for more info and the editor (Brian) emailed me a much longer email basically saying the same thing but giving a few more example websites and giving a bit more detail.

I've had KevinMD pick up some of my articles, but I did not give them a blanket agreement to do so anytime they wanted, that was selected ones I recommended to his site.
    An alt-brown look at medicine, money, faith, & family
    www.RogueDadMD.com

I got the same e-mail and replied with a couple questions, one of which was about payment for content. I didn't hear back, and had forgotten about it until I saw this thread. I'm guessing there's more in it for Brian than there is for you and me. If they had a huge following, that would be different, but I've never heard of them.

Comment

got the same e-mail and replied with a couple questions, one of which was about payment for content. I didn’t hear back,

I asked that question as well -- the answer is we don't get paid to let them use our content.  

We get the link backs to our site and "increased exposure and backlinks" and they'll potentially participate in affiliate agreements if you have one, but I'm not sure what that means (maintaining Amazon affiliate links?).
      An alt-brown look at medicine, money, faith, & family
      www.RogueDadMD.com

Comment

I let Doximity republish my content for free, but they've got a large audience which happens to be my target audience. I know nothing about this Hyperion.

Comment

Working...
        X