Today’s Wordle Score is 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yowza View Post
    I generally get a 3 or 4 but have had 2's and 5's.

The only one I failed was SHARD. so many words fit the pattern of S_AR_ and I guessed wrong 4 times to fail.
    I would have guessed SHART 4 more times refusing to believe it was anything but SHART.

Comment

Yep, I got the bug. No 2s yet. First one I missed was today. Playing on hard and didn't even repeat a single letter. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Kamban View Post
        What are the 2 and 3's you are talking about. All is see is stars and tokens.

Nevermind, I found out it is only on ios. And the wordle on android app is not the same as the ios
        I play Wordle directly from the website. I hate an app for everything. I thought I previously read there is no "official" app. Just knocksoffs.

https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

After the daily Wordle I play a few rounds from a knock off site that has more than 1 puzzle per day.

https://octokatherine.github.io/word-master/

My record is all over the place because I frequently clear my browser data (cache, cookies, history). I'm currently at three 2s, four 3s, & one 5.
        $1 saved = >$1 earned. ✓

Comment

3 in 3 minutes today - I agree that it is a lot of luck what you guess the first time however you can guess strategically, I think. I like to focus on the vowels, since there are only 5 and easy to find the ones you have available.

I use the website, too (see original link), just not an app-for-all fan. I think Matthew uses their Facebook site, but I’ve never been to it.
          Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Originally posted by Kamban View Post
            What are the 2 and 3's you are talking about. All is see is stars and tokens.

Nevermind, I found out it is only on ios. And the wordle on android app is not the same as the ios
            Use the website - you don’t want to miss the fun 😁!
            Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

I tried my hand at Quordle. What fun.

Daily Quordle #16
              5️,7,4,8
              quordle.com
              ⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨 ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
              🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
              ⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
              ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
              🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
              ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟨⬜🟩🟩
              ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
              ⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
              🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
              🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
              ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
              ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
              ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
              ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

cd :O)

Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary. -- Isaiah 40:31

Comment

Wordle 235 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
                ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
                🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
                Pretty happy with this result.

Comment

Got my first 2 today, usually it's either 3 or 4.

Comment

Wordle 206 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
                    My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFF...MwBiAAKd5N8qPg

Comment

Originally posted by Antares View Post
                      Wordle 206 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
                      The elusive hole-in-one. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower View Post

The elusive hole-in-one. Well done!
                        Thanks - I couldn’t believe it
                        My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFF...MwBiAAKd5N8qPg

Comment

Originally posted by Antares View Post
                          Wordle 206 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
                          I’m in awe. Got it in 3 again tonight, but this one took about 30 minutes and shot my theory of choosing good vowels to begin all to pieces🥴. I’d be thrilled with a 2!

Comment

Sometimes it is luck whether you get a 3 or a 4. By the second try I got the 2nd, 4th and 5th alphabets in correct place. So I took a chance and put F and L in the 1st and 3rd slot (Today's players might gleam what I meant.). It was a legit word, but not what they wanted. Luck favored me the next time.

Comment

What is annoying is that English is my spouse’s third language and he almost always beats me.

Comment

Another tough tonight - any twosies?

Comment

Working...
                                X