Today’s Wordle Score is 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today’s Wordle Score is 3

Any other Wordle players here? My son has turned me on to it. Any 2’s out there??? Have gotten a couple of 3’s lately but that’s my personal best in 6 tries.

The Old Gray Lady recently bought the rights and says it will remain free to new and existing players for now (time to start playing if you’re not🧐).
    Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

I have had two "2's". I think there is a great deal of luck getting it correctly in the second or third try (and obviously the first).

Comment

I have had 2’s too, just by sheer luck . My young son is waiting for the day when I get it in first attempt !

Comment

Just gave it a try and got a 2. I guess I should just hang it up?

Comment

I have a 32-day streak, and I’ve played for 32 days now. I’ve had one 2, thirteen 3s and thirteen 4s, four 5s, and one 6. My dad and sister also play and we text each other our results each morning. One of them found a tweet equating your number to golf—get it in 3 is a birdie, 4 a par, 5 a bogey, and 6 a double bogey. So obviously 2 would be an eagle. I’ve had some bad initial guesses (all gray) the last few days that have really screwed up my scores.

Comment

Wordle is fine and all, but Dordle and Quordle are where it's really at.

Comment

I average 4. I’ve also had an eagle, some birdies, and some bogeys.

Comment

I just started playing a few days ago. My best is only 4.

Comment

Today I did it in 2. Luck.

Comment

25 day streak
                    4 2’s
                    3 3’s
                    7 4’s
                    7 5’s
                    4 6’s

Comment

Had 3 of the 5 letters with my first guess today then proceeded to blow the next three tries. Ended up with a 5.

My distribution looks like a bell curve. Four 3s, eight 4s and five 5s.

Comment

I generally get a 3 or 4 but have had 2's and 5's.

The only one I failed was SHARD. so many words fit the pattern of S_AR_ and I guessed wrong 4 times to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Yowza View Post
                          I generally get a 3 or 4 but have had 2's and 5's.

The only one I failed was SHARD. so many words fit the pattern of S_AR_ and I guessed wrong 4 times to fail.
                          Haha I remember thinking “it can’t be SHART..can it?” And then realizing the right answer.

Comment

What are the 2 and 3's you are talking about. All is see is stars and tokens.

Nevermind, I found out it is only on ios. And the wordle on android app is not the same as the ios
                            Last edited by Kamban; 02-08-2022, 09:13 AM.

Comment

I just tried it, got it on the last chance! I guess I'm not a natural. I can see the attraction though. For word game enthusiasts I really like Wordscapes. I have it as an app on my Ipad.

Comment

Working...
                              X