No announcement yet.

Facebook/Meta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't stock pick, but I'm really itching to buy some meta at this price point. A drop of 42% from ATH seems like a massive market overreaction to me

Comment

Originally posted by Huggy View Post
      I don't stock pick, but I'm really itching to buy some meta at this price point. A drop of 42% from ATH seems like a massive market overreaction to me
      It also increased by about 150% from its March 2020 lows. What's an overreaction to an overreaction?

Comment

I don’t think this guy gets the business model. You get to look up old girlfriends that you haven’t spoken to in 20 years. Then you get to give them a virtual thumbs up for having a better looking husband than you would have been.

It’s basically recession proof.

Comment

Originally posted by CordMcNally View Post

It also increased by about 150% from its March 2020 lows. What's an overreaction to an overreaction?
          Not a sophisticated analysis by any means, but meta’s P/E ratio is now 15. AMZN is 50. TSLA is 188. Which company’s price is the most attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by Huggy View Post

Not a sophisticated analysis by any means, but meta’s P/E ratio is now 15. AMZN is 50. TSLA is 188. Which company’s price is the most attractive?
            Depends which way they're going to go. I don't know.

Comment

Amzn still. Diversified across multiple sectors. AWS arguably can be counted as most valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by BryanMD View Post
                I don’t think this guy gets the business model. You get to look up old girlfriends that you haven’t spoken to in 20 years. Then you get to give them a virtual thumbs up for having a better looking husband than you would have been.

It’s basically recession proof.
                He is probably a jerk and a cheater

Comment

Working...
                X