X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Panscan View Post

ensuring they can dress themselves or have enough attention to hold a conversation would likely be a step up from what we are seeing/have seen, again in the last two.
    Tell me again how we pick these candidates? It makes no sense. We are guaranteed to not pick the "best". The best of bad alternatives? Democracy is messy.

Leave a comment:

• Panscan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post

Only two problems:
    1. Agreement on the criteria and testing.
    (Examples: SAT’s, MCAT’s, Step tests).
    2. Finding two sane individuals that would even consider the job. (the damage to family and life is devastating)..
    I look forward to your screening standards.
    (For example: female and person of color has been used). This should be a classic.
    ensuring they can dress themselves or have enough attention to hold a conversation would likely be a step up from what we are seeing/have seen, again in the last two.

Leave a comment:

• childay
    replied
    Originally posted by CordMcNally View Post

Shouldn’t even considering being the president of the US be an automatic disqualifier?
    Agree! Cord for president! Whos with me..

Leave a comment:

• CordMcNally
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaphod View Post

I agree with pan, we take zero effort to assure any kind of competency or quality or assurance of any kind whatsoever.
    Shouldn’t even considering being the president of the US be an automatic disqualifier?

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaphod View Post

I agree with pan, we take zero effort to assure any kind of competency or quality or assurance of any kind whatsoever.
    Only two problems:
    1. Agreement on the criteria and testing.
    (Examples: SAT’s, MCAT’s, Step tests).
    2. Finding two sane individuals that would even consider the job. (the damage to family and life is devastating)..
    I look forward to your screening standards.
    (For example: female and person of color has been used). This should be a classic.

Leave a comment:

• MPMD
    replied
    Originally posted by AR View Post

Would you get those studies yourself right now if offered for free?
    probably so

maybe skip the neck

Leave a comment:

• Zaphod
    replied
    Originally posted by MPMD View Post

har dee har

i'm talking about the 1cm GBM or non obstructing colon mass that they don't know about

Leave a comment:

• Panscan
    replied
    Originally posted by AR View Post

tough choice even as rad. Going to find a ton of incidental BS, just hard to know when it's worth it. Find a 1 cm "indeterminate" adrenal nodule which is 99.9 % likely an adenoma, a 4 mm pulmonary nodule, even less likely early cancer, some questionable cystic pancreatic lesion, again likely worthless. Probably thousands to tens of thousands of these situations for every rando RCC you find or early panc adeno.

Tough to catch a non-obstructing colon mass. Way rather have a colonoscopy for that. GBM sure though

Leave a comment:

• AR
    replied
    this thread made me wonder something i've wondered for a long time: when you secure a nomination for potus do you think you just get a panscan CT if you haven't had one before?

i bet they do, along w/ a brain MRI to look for small mets etc.

Leave a comment:

• CalMD
    replied
    Dodos went distinct partly due to introduction of dogs to Mauritius.

Leave a comment:

• MPMD
    replied
    Originally posted by Panscan View Post

being of sound body or mind are clearly not requisites, based on last two.
    har dee har

i'm talking about the 1cm GBM or non obstructing colon mass that they don't know about

Leave a comment:

• Panscan
    replied
    this thread made me wonder something i've wondered for a long time: when you secure a nomination for potus do you think you just get a panscan CT if you haven't had one before?

being of sound body or mind are clearly not requisites, based on last two.

Leave a comment:

• bovie
    replied
    Originally posted by VentAlarm View Post
    I wonder if they have a guy or gal and hospital that does this. Seems like they would have to.
    I was wondering the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• MPMD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• VentAlarm
    replied
    I wonder if they have a guy or gal and hospital that does this. Seems like they would have to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X