Questions for the surgeons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaphod View Post

I agree with pan, we take zero effort to assure any kind of competency or quality or assurance of any kind whatsoever.
    Shouldn’t even considering being the president of the US be an automatic disqualifier?

Comment

Originally posted by CordMcNally View Post

Shouldn’t even considering being the president of the US be an automatic disqualifier?
      Agree! Cord for president! Whos with me..

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post

Only two problems:
        1. Agreement on the criteria and testing.
        (Examples: SAT’s, MCAT’s, Step tests).
        2. Finding two sane individuals that would even consider the job. (the damage to family and life is devastating)..
        I look forward to your screening standards.
        (For example: female and person of color has been used). This should be a classic.
        ensuring they can dress themselves or have enough attention to hold a conversation would likely be a step up from what we are seeing/have seen, again in the last two.

Comment

Originally posted by Panscan View Post

ensuring they can dress themselves or have enough attention to hold a conversation would likely be a step up from what we are seeing/have seen, again in the last two.
          Tell me again how we pick these candidates? It makes no sense. We are guaranteed to not pick the "best". The best of bad alternatives? Democracy is messy.

Comment

Working...
          X