Amazon prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lordosis View Post

Subscribe and save! We are pretty excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel for diapers!
    Rub it in, why don’t ya? We’re just looking forward to one in diapers.

Comment

We recently discovered that Costco’s Kirkland signature diapers offer fantastic quality at an excellent price. Worth trying if you’re a member.

Comment

Amazon is sometimes a deal and sometimes not but it is almost always a convenience and great place to comparison shop. Hard to beat Walmart or Costco if they have what you are looking for. If I have something that I need but don't need it 'now', I check out the price profile on CamelCamel and if there is a significant fluctuation then I set up an alert. Price swings can be impressive.

Comment

To provide a counter example, I was looking a salt/fertilizer spreader. Found one on Amazon for $11.89. But I ended up buying the exact same item for nearly double the price at Home Depot because I wanted it today, not next week.

I guess if it’s not an item you buy regularly and know what it should cost, shopping around is important.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDangerZone View Post
            We recently discovered that Costco’s Kirkland signature diapers offer fantastic quality at an excellent price. Worth trying if you’re a member.
            In Kirkland I trust. Honestly, if there is a Kirkland version of something I need, I get it without hesitation knowing the quality is there and I wont find a better price. I could probably say that about most anything in Costco though

Comment

Both Target and Walmart have good phone apps. I hate going into Walmart so I use the app. Target really does well if you have a target card.. Free shipping over $35 and 5% off.

Comment

amazon is not "everything is cheaper here".
                I use Amazon primarily when i need something quick and other retailers will take 4-5 days shipping and Amazon will show up SAME day! (or at latest 2 day prime).

Comment

Anyone use walmart Plus?

Comment

Originally posted by VentAlarm View Post
                    We buy diapers, wipes, etc on Amazon. Same price as big box store and have them show up when needed.
                    aldis definitely wins here.

Comment

I honestly think Walmart, Costco, Target, and Best Buy are better than Amazon. At least with the former, I know the price is reasonably competitive and I never feel like I'm getting drop shipped some fake products.

Comment

Originally posted by Tangler View Post
                        what is your go to garden supply place?
                        Do My Own and Palm Tree Saver.com have some good speciality stuff. For common stuff, Lowes or HD.
                        There are also local suppliers and nursery supply show I can hit up here. I go through a lot of K, Mg, Mn, langbeinite, N, along with mulch, dirt, manure, perlite, pesticides, anti fungal, and peat. I need timed release high quality stuff in my tropical environment for fertilizers and micros. I do occasionally find good deals on K on Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                        X