Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

My best wishes for you and your family . I have learnt so much from all of you and WCI. Enjoy the holidays .

Merry Early Christmas everyone!

Comment

Forum’s quiet today - I hope it is because you are all enjoying time with your family (and, perhaps, your spouse forbade you from logging on this one day of the year😂).

Hope you’re all having a wonderful Christmas today surrounded by loved ones and fun things to nibble on.

Edited to add - didn’t mean you should nibble on your loved ones.
      Last edited by jfoxcpacfp; 12-25-2021, 08:28 AM. Reason: Clarification
      Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Merry Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by jfoxcpacfp View Post
          Forum’s quiet today - I hope it is because you are all enjoying time with your family (and, perhaps, your spouse forbade you from logging on this one day of the year😂).

Hope you’re all having a wonderful Christmas today surrounded by loved ones and fun things to nibble on.
          Alas, I am at my hospital signing out cases. But it's a nice Christmas anyway! I hope yours is as well!

Comment

Merry christmas. I will say this forum helped distract me the last few years while dealing with a tough home situation. And well today too. Wish everyone has a happy and healthy New Years

Comment

Happy Christmas!! We're enjoying the stupid expensive train set. I think I might like it as much as the 5yo ;-)

Comment

Happy holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by wideopenspaces View Post
                  Happy Christmas!! We're enjoying the stupid expensive train set. I think I might like it as much as the 5yo ;-)
                  Train sets are fun to watch . More precious is the smile on kids’ faces .

Comment

Flight from SeaTac got canceled, stranded in Seattle fro Xmas when I could have been home in sunny Florida with my parents (I had a PS5 I bought off ebay waiting for me). Guess I'm going to watch a movie and eat Chinese today.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigslist View Post
                      Flight from SeaTac got canceled, stranded in Seattle fro Xmas when I could have been home in sunny Florida with my parents (I had a PS5 I bought off ebay waiting for me). Guess I'm going to watch a movie and eat Chinese today.
                      A genuine bummer. Hopefully just a brief delay and you can be with the folks (and gaming) by tomorrow.

Comment

Merry Christmas! wonderful forum. Thank you!

Comment

Hang in there!

Comment

Sorry to hear , which movie ? I was stuck with “ Elf” and Christmas Chronicles.

Comment

I’m so sorry, that’s a bummer. Hope the movie was good and that you can laugh about getting stranded next Christmas!
                              Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Working...
                              X