Home Gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaphod View Post
    I will not explain this reference, am saddened.
    7 little chipmunks swinging on a branch.

Comment

Originally posted by BryanMD View Post

That was the line I was trying to think of! Thanks!

Also the comment made about not getting ripped. I hear that often and I just do not get it. There is no way people actually believe that is a concern. Do they think they can fool me that it is a concern? It is obviously an excuse to do nothing. I try to get people to meet in the middle and just do something for 30 minutes a day. I really do not care what the level of intensity or type of training it is because if they can carve out the time and make the habit we can work on it going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by BryanMD View Post

lol, thats right

Comment

Was nervous spending nearly $1000 on building a home gym as a resident but it has been by far the best money I've ever spent. Went "cheap" by getting Walmart stuff but it's actually decent quality and allowed me to get everything I needed including squat rack. Agree that it is life changing. Use it nearly every day, save time driving to gym, and it's incredibly convenient. Even better with the price of mid-tier gym memberships going up this will easily pay for itself in 2 years and will last much longer.

Extremely high yield investment, both financially and for my health. Highly recommend. Wish I would have done sooner.

Comment

Working...
          X