Mayfield tornado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayfield tornado

If you’ve been following the news this morning, you’ve seen that Mayfield had a direct hit from a tornado last night. We’ve been getting emails from clients, everyone on our team is ok but governor is estimating up to 100 deaths. Awaiting word on whether our office is still standing, no power, no water in the city but we seem to have it here in county. We are getting news from Facebook and our relatives in Nashville. Prayers appreciated, especially for those families who have lost so much.
    Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Our prayers for you, your team and everyone there . Hope your office remained untouched .

Comment

So sorry. Glad you are ok. As you know tornados are so unpredictable and can devastate a town.

Comment

I am so glad that you and everyone on your team is safe. The material items can be replaced.

This may be the most destructive tornado outbreak in the US history. Not the sort of record we want to set! Having lived in tornado alley for most of my life, I have come to dread them.

Comment

I have a friend who grew up in Mayfield. I hadn't heard about this. I'll check in now. Prayers.

Comment

Thinking of you all!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. Our home and city was destroyed by a hurricane in 08 and I'll never forget the way I felt the first time I was allowed back in town ( we couldn't access the area for a month due to hazardous conditions) and saw the devastation. It's heartbreaking in a way you can't understand if you haven't been through it. And to happen just before Christmas. My heart goes out to everyone affected.

Comment

Glad you and your team is safe. Sorry to hear about the damage. Thinking of your community and all of the communities impacted by the storms.

Comment

Originally posted by wideopenspaces View Post
                  I'm so sorry to hear this. Our home and city was destroyed by a hurricane in 08 and I'll never forget the way I felt the first time I was allowed back in town ( we couldn't access the area for a month due to hazardous conditions) and saw the devastation. It's heartbreaking in a way you can't understand if you haven't been through it. And to happen just before Christmas. My heart goes out to everyone affected.
                  "It's heartbreaking in a way you can't understand if you haven't been through it." When you have gone through one disaster, you have gone through one disaster. My heart goes out to you and your staff. Not only now, but for the emotional scares in the coming years. Life changing is the most favorable outcome. Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Horrible to hear

Comment

Seeing the damage. We went through Andrew in 92

Glad you and the crew are safe. Let us know if anything we can assist from here.

Virtual hugs and prayers to you.

Comment

I hope you and your family are safe and sound I have family in Benton they were hit also terrible situation.

Comment

Best wishes to all affected.

Comment

Hang in there! Sorry! Keeping you in our thoughts & prayers!
                            Last edited by Tangler; 12-13-2021, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers. Glad you and yours are OK. It takes a long time for a community to come back from something like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X