Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is everyone on vaca?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is everyone on vaca?

    This forum is so dead that I’m going to have to start reading the COVID thread😂...
    Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

  • #2
    Actually I AM on vacation, but I am flying home tonight and going back to work tomorrow. Bummer!

    Comment


    • #3
      I am on permanent vacation.

      Comment


      • #4
        Nope, just busy with other things. We have backloaded our 2021 vacations to late summer and fall.

        Comment


        • #5
          I’m in Costa Rica. Next week off to Mexico.

          Comment


          • #6
            Another financial forum I read is even more dead . . . I don't know what the deal is!

            We're leaving for the east coast in a couple weeks and will be there for 5 weeks! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! It'll be a combo of working from home and vacation.

            Comment


            • #7
              I hope you guys all have fun (even on permanent vaca lol), and safe travels!
              Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

              Comment


              • #8
                If there’s one thing I’ve learned this year it’s that the WCI approach isn’t needed anymore. You just put it all on call options for AMC and GME. Spend my time on Reddit now

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hoopoe View Post
                  If there’s one thing I’ve learned this year it’s that the WCI approach isn’t needed anymore. You just put it all on call options for AMC and GME. Spend my time on Reddit now
                  Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                  Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hatton View Post
                    I am on permanent vacation.
                    I’m so jealous. One day

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Exact opposite. I'm usually busy-slow in cycles every few weeks. I've been atypically busy for several weeks in a row now. But I'm definitely not complaining.

                      I just wish the farm IRS could process my paper return already. Delivered April 08, 2021. I want my refund! It's been years since I've had one of those...
                      $1 saved = >$1 earned. ✓

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jfoxcpacfp View Post
                        This forum is so dead that I’m going to have to start reading the COVID thread😂...
                        Tongue in cheek, I’m sure, but I actually was on vacation last week and mostly unplugged until yesterday. It is great to be traveling again and seeing friends, but I am finding that one week off at a time is not enough.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Based on my recent travels, I’d say the entire country is on vacation. Everywhere is so freaking busy/crowded!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Larry Ragman View Post

                            Tongue in cheek, I’m sure, but I actually was on vacation last week and mostly unplugged until yesterday. It is great to be traveling again and seeing friends, but I am finding that one week off at a time is not enough.
                            Well, don’t be a stranger . Hope you had a blast!
                            Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I don't post a lot but yes I am on vacation. Currently spending a week in Jackson Hole and cruising the forums after the kids fell asleep. Weather and scenery out here have been incredible.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X