X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

You are one lucky duck.

Big question I have is how is it going to change your life?

Comment

What's your plan? Keeping riding the euphoria, take some profits, or completely cash out?

Comment

Huh

Comment

is this code for something?

Comment

7.5 million is my guess. congrats.

Comment

500k in TSLA?

Comment

I once read a great tongue in cheek quote that might apply here if the investment was a concentrated bet contra the basic WCI message. It went like this: If you are so smart, why am I rich? Congratulations! Trouble for me is that I am smart enough I suppose, but not that clever about investments. Having proven to myself that I cannot catch a ten bagger, I need to stick to the slow and steady route. I suspect that is the best route for the vast majority.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Ragman View Post
                  I once read a great tongue in cheek quote that might apply here if the investment was a concentrated bet contra the basic WCI message. It went like this: If you are so smart, why am I rich? Congratulations! Trouble for me is that I am smart enough I suppose, but not that clever about investments. Having proven to myself that I cannot catch a ten bagger, I need to stick to the slow and steady route. I suspect that is the best route for the vast majority.
                  I'm a slow and steady person. I'm envious of the those who get the 10 baggers on margin or with options. I'm not that smart.

Comment

Originally posted by BCBiker View Post
                    What are you updating? Some context would be nice. I don’t see any historical dating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmac View Post

What are you updating? Some context would be nice. I don’t see any historical dating.
                      https://forum.whitecoatinvestor.com/...e36#post226850

Comment

Well, strangely, when I click on BCBiker's profile link, they show no other prior posts. So that is why 7.5 by itself provides no context. Or anything, for that matter.

Comment

The mix of the positions, the volatility, the expirations, the potential change in tax policy with the political winds leaves managing and unwinding short term/long term choices.
                          Good luck.

Comment

Do I have to read that whole tesla thread????
                            someone give me the tl;dr version ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by wideopenspaces View Post
                              Do I have to read that whole tesla thread????
                              someone give me the tl;dr version ;-)
                              He bought lots of Tesla options. He argued it was a rational play rather than speculation. I infer from this post he did very well, but not clear he sold out yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X