What do you think of this video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of this video

Whatever money this hospital spent making this slick video was well spent because this guy comes off really really well and he seems like a good guy. Who knows if he really is a good surgeon.

https://youtu.be/U91AUYttTyc

Adventist: “...We don’t have anything to promote...”

I’m selling. Any takers?

Comment

Open heart surgery and minimally invasive surgery are not the same to this simple bone doc

Comment

13M views? I don't get that.

Comment

•In practice 30 years. Ironically, he has 3 google reviews. 2 5’s and one 4.
          •7 reviews on healthgrades.
          •At 67 getting 13 million views is amazing (7 months).
          •This seems to be his Adventist video homerun. 12. 9, 7, 4 prior videos all just a few k views.

Keep the video producer. Might need to work on the Internet reviews. Ten reviews in 30 years....
          btw, read something unrelated about survivorship bias. Keeps popping in my subconscious. 13m:10
          Congrats on the 13m.

Comment

He seems healthy. I'd like to know what his diet/exercise regimen is. I suspect vegetarian, whole food based.

Comment

He does seem like a nice dude.
              I am not a huge fan of minimally invasive cardiac surgery, but who knows, maybe he is better than the folks i have worked with.
              No surprise, the cardiac anesthesia team flies under the radar. Not a complaint, just reality. Like the offensive left tackle. Protect the blind side and make the QB look good.
              Last edited by Tangler; 10-24-2020, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tangler View Post
                I am not a huge fan of minimally invasive cardiac surgery, who knows, maybe he is better than the folks i have worked with.
                No surprise, the cardiac anesthesia team flies under the radar. Not a complaint, just reality. Like the offensive left tackle. Protect the blind side and make the QB look good.
                I’m a fly under the radar guy also. You’ll never catch me in a video, I have no problem with the spotlight and accolades on someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tangler View Post
                  I am not a huge fan of minimally invasive cardiac surgery, who knows, maybe he is better than the folks i have worked with.
                  I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Much like an Offensive tackle or a pilot, I dont want recognition. If someone points us out, its usually for a bad thing lol. Uneventful anesthesia is good anesthesia.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blame-Anesthesia-Algorithm.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	234557

Comment

Originally posted by billy View Post
                        Much like an Offensive tackle or a pilot, I dont want recognition. If someone points us out, its usually for a bad thing lol. Uneventful anesthesia is good anesthesia.
                        yep

Comment

Really nice production value. Otherwise just another ho-hum 'day in the life' type of video. Dude seems very nice and genuine however.

Comment

Originally posted by fatlittlepig View Post

I’m a fly under the radar guy also. You’ll never catch me in a video, I have no problem with the spotlight and accolades on someone else.
                            My wife got internal medicine doctor of the year at her Kaiser. We ditched party and the group acknowledgement to watch a football game instead. Her decision.

Comment

Originally posted by burritos View Post

My wife got internal medicine doctor of the year at her Kaiser. We ditched party and the group acknowledgement to watch a football game instead. Her decision.
                              Which game?

I think we need to know that in order to know how much of a blow off this was.

Comment

Working...
                              X