X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know you had a sister.

Comment

Overall a rather sad situation.

Unfortunately WCI, I'm not so sure your response itself is professional, productive, or without harm. When you post something like this, in the manner in which you did, you have a clear goal of humiliating him (it doesn't really matter that it is mostly anonymous-there are many jeff's in the world). What function does this have other than to turn one person's angry email into a forum full of people who are now angry/hateful or at the very least mocking the person/situation? Just not sure this type of thing is necessary, there is enough hatred/anger/disrespect in the world.

Comment

I refrained from posting on this thread before you OBGYNguy. I'm with you.

Comment

I actually find it helpful

It lets me know how bad of a deal IUL is that people who sell it would actually send WCI hate mail in response to his blog

Like papa always said, "don't start a fight if you can't finish it"

Comment

I'm glad you went ahead and finished your training to become a complete imbecile.  I would hate to be a follower of someone who hasn't yet completed their imbecile training.  OMG.  Hilarious.

Comment

I don’t speak for WCI but I’d say the goal is to stop his bullying.

If you haven’t been on the receiving end of this stuff, I doubt you can appreciate it.

This person tries to bully WCI. It needs to be called out. Hopefully that person sees this and stops.

I actually think WCI is being kind by letting it be anonymous.

+1 - people (bullies) need to be called out.

Comment

Unfortunately WCI, I’m not so sure your response itself is professional, productive, or without harm. When you post something like this, in the manner in which you did, you have a clear goal of humiliating him (it doesn’t really matter that it is mostly anonymous-there are many jeff’s in the world). What function does this have other than to turn one person’s angry email into a forum full of people who are now angry/hateful or at the very least mocking the person/situation? Just not sure this type of thing is necessary, there is enough hatred/anger/disrespect in the world.

https://media.giphy.com/media/krhW9yWEI0x0Y/giphy.gif

Comment

Unfortunately WCI, I’m not so sure your response itself is professional, productive, or without harm. When you post something like this, in the manner in which you did, you have a clear goal of humiliating him (it doesn’t really matter that it is mostly anonymous-there are many jeff’s in the world). What function does this have other than to turn one person’s angry email into a forum full of people who are now angry/hateful or at the very least mocking the person/situation? Just not sure this type of thing is necessary, there is enough hatred/anger/disrespect in the world.

Hey, it's not like he punched him in the nose and dragged him off an airplane.

Comment

That's Dr. COMPLETE imbecile TO YOU BUDDY.

Comment

You're probably right. Most of the time I'm a good enough person to just ignore them. But just like I'm not perfectly altruistic (thus the reason this site has ads) I'm also not perfectly professional.
                      Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Click to expand…

You’re probably right. Most of the time I’m a good enough person to just ignore them. But just like I’m not perfectly altruistic (thus the reason this site has ads) I’m also not perfectly professional.

You know. With great power comes great responsibility...

Spider man isn't perfect. He had Mary Jane.

Comment

Working...
                        X