Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March Madness - Any other real Wildcat fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Madness - Any other real Wildcat fans out there?

Just wondering if anyone else is true blue in the forum.

Sorry, Pitino, don't let the door catch any tail feathers on the way out.
    Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Joanna

I went to Umich. Go blue! You a wolverine ?

Also Pitino can rot for all I care. They stole championship from Burke and company few years ago with BS block call and...hookers. Pitino - what a pillar of excellence eh? He needs more female grad student ...ahem.

Proves you don't need to pay players to make it deep in the dance. Yes, straight shot at the Kentuckies and Kansas of the world. It is dirty out there and Michigan has had history (fab 5) but bellien runs a clean program. Too bad top recruits don't come to A^2 which is a shame (see why above)

Go blue! Win it this time. I believe!!!!

Comment

Complete newbie, I think Johanna is referring to Univ of Kentucky Wildcats whose color is also blue.

My brother went to Michigan and is a pretty big fan. They've been playing extremely well lately.

Comment

Complete newbie, I think Johanna is referring to Univ of Kentucky Wildcats whose color is also blue.

My brother went to Michigan and is a pretty big fan. They’ve been playing extremely well lately.

oh! lol totally missed that. So pumped about Michigan in the tournament though!

UK. ha! I said my piece about them. No offense to Johanna, but UK, Kansas, Duke, Louisville, UNC...etc etc. We all know how they "recruit" players.

Comment

I'm a Wildcat fan. But not those wildcats.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/_/id/12/arizona-wildcats

My wildcats could meet your wildcats in the championship game though, but I don't think yours will get through Kansas to get there.
          Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

My wife and I's Northwestern Wildcats came close but it was a decent start for a rookie team and the local favorite is Gonzaga. But my son will probably opt in the next few weeks to be a U of Arizona Wildcat rather than a Northwestern Wildcat. Family of Wildcats here!

Comment

My wife and I’s Northwestern Wildcats came close but it was a decent start for a rookie team and the local favorite is Gonzaga. But my son will probably opt in the next few weeks to be a U of Arizona Wildcat rather than a Northwestern Wildcat. Family of Wildcats here!

NW got completely screwed by the refs. Great run!

Comment

I’m a Wildcat fan. But not those wildcats.

My wildcats could meet your wildcats in the championship game though, but I don’t think yours will get through Kansas to get there.

Afraid you're right, but at least we're further than Pitino made it.

I hear they took the loss with complete class. Poor little crying boy, though. He's famous on YouTube but he'll have a tough time living it down at school.
                Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

I’m a Wildcat fan. But not those wildcats.

My wildcats could meet your wildcats in the championship game though, but I don’t think yours will get through Kansas to get there.
                  Click to expand…

Afraid you’re right, but at least we’re further than Pitino made it.

Click to expand…

I hear they took the loss with complete class. Poor little crying boy, though. He’s famous on YouTube but he’ll have a tough time living it down at school.

Except http://sports.yahoo.com/news/march-madness-2017-the-five-worst-referee-calls-of-the-ncaa-tournament-062205628.html

Every. Single. Call. went to the higher seed. Really? Refs took close games away and destroyed the Madness in March. Shameful. I wouldn't get over that goaltending by Zags. Referee standing BY THE HOOP. Cmmon. Retire if you can't see THAT. Then NCAA comes and gives a lame excuse. Such a shame.

Not accountability in NCAA. Terrible.

Comment

I Bleed Blue (UK wildcat fan). Don't see them making it that far in tournament either but am glad that Duke and Louisville lost the same day.

Comment

I Bleed Blue (UK wildcat fan). Don’t see them making it that far in tournament either but am glad that Duke and Louisville lost the same day.

Kansas or UCLA probably for the champ.

Dark horse: Michigan.

Comment

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!

Comment

Since I'm the only one in my pool to pick Kentucky to win the whole thing, I'll be cheering along with you.

Comment

Rock Chalk.  I'll be at the game tomorrow night!

Comment

I'd love to see AZ-KS in the final. I'd probably win my pool if that happens.
                              Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X