No announcement yet.

Husband addicted to work! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found myself being a workaholic since at work they did what you told them and acted like they appreciated you! I got out of the Army and stopped command/ leadership work to avoid that trap keeping me away from the kid. Settled down to knowing that I was a better mom when I wasn't home full time, but needed balance.

Comment

What’s with all the zombie threads? Is this how we celebrate Halloween here?

Comment

Originally posted by Lithium View Post
        What’s with all the zombie threads? Is this how we celebrate Halloween here?
        Lol. Not directed at you, but i am always curious why mods often close down old threads that people bump. Either the conversation picks up again in which case people are interested, or no one replies and it doesn't matter. Does anyone know why?

Comment

Originally posted by Turf Doc View Post

Lol. Not directed at you, but i am always curious why mods often close down old threads that people bump. Either the conversation picks up again in which case people are interested, or no one replies and it doesn't matter. Does anyone know why?
          New mods let power go to their head and they feel they must wield that power!

Comment

Agree. I see it when a newer OP presents a topic followed by reasonable discussions, but bc OP is nowhere to be found thread gets closed. *shrug*

Comment

I never understood this either. In many forums, when you start a thread on a subject that has already been addressed, which is almost everything, you immediately get a handful of responses scolding you for not searching for the topic in old threads, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by VagabondMD View Post

I never understood this either. In many forums, when you start a thread on a subject that has already been addressed, which is almost everything, you immediately get a handful of responses scolding you for not searching for the topic in old threads, etc.
                RTFM

Comment

Originally posted by Lordosis View Post

New mods let power go to their head and they feel they must wield that power!
                  Yes, it has taken years of therapy to get over myself.
                  Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Originally posted by jfoxcpacfp View Post

Rule 4 prohibits discussing Mods in the public forum. If you have a relapse, PM the other Mods. You might wish to remind them that the list of Mods is outdated or someone has a violation and that is a big no-no. Cord is not listed. No respect for strict enforcement. Maybe just some unwritten rules. Some get shut down because OP is not responding.
                    Hey, it's all about "likes".

Comment

I think I’m addicted to not wanting to go to work…

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post

Rule 4 prohibits discussing Mods in the public forum. If you have a relapse, PM the other Mods. You might wish to remind them that the list of Mods is outdated or someone has a violation and that is a big no-no. Cord is not listed. No respect for strict enforcement. Maybe just some unwritten rules. Some get shut down because OP is not responding.
                        You, my dear, have too much time on your hands.
                        Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post

I'm just a mercenary. I operate in the shadows and outside the law.

Comment

Originally posted by CordMcNally View Post

I'm just a mercenary. I operate in the shadows and outside the law.
                            (of a person or their behavior) primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics:
                            Low paying side gig. Bless your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by jfoxcpacfp View Post

i dunno. ~ur so vain u thought these posts r about u~

Comment

Originally posted by legobikes View Post

i dunno. ~ur so vain u thought these posts r about u~
                                One of my favorite songs.

Comment

Working...
                                X