Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarTrekDoc
    replied
    Depends on what you do.   Primary care the best days and most common are Wed/Thursday.   We schedule our meetings on those days because of this too.

Leave a comment:

• Zaphod
    replied
    I have 3/4 mondays off, it used to be tuesday. I like the mondays but its strangely harder than i thought (sorry to offend you super docs out there) working four days in a row, but will likely be used to it in a week or two. Weekends are very long, which is nice, but week is also longer which is different. Used to be work mon, off w-f, off 2 days. I prefer the current but odd how you are in a total routine and changing is hard, I couldnt tell what day was what the first 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• VagabondMD
    replied
    I had Thursday for about ten years, and it worked well for me (personally) and my practice. Now, my day off floats, when I even get one. This fall, I will be working every other week (5 on, 5 off) and one in 16 weekends.

Leave a comment:

• Miss Bonnie MD
    replied
    I vote 3 day weekend, I like Mondays off personally ( have every other Monday off now) and end early on Fridays.

Leave a comment:

• kingsnake
    started a topic which day off per week?

which day off per week?

I'm the beneficiary of a new partner and I can have one day off per week starting in July...my busiest easiest day is Friday so I don't think I should pick Friday, I'm thinking Monday but that's my second busiest day...but a 3 day weekend every week sounds good....what would you pick, why?
Working...
X