No announcement yet.

How much coffee do you drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doc lounge has k cups and have a neurosurgeon friend that will occasionally do the 4 by 4 — 4 pods, 4 oz setting each, into a large cup

Comment

I likes my coffee like I likes my dates.

So....
      ground up and in the freezer?

Comment

>5 cups per day because I make 2-3 large cups.

And... only ever decaf. I don't want the caffeine. I only started drinking coffee ~1-2 years ago. And only because I kept reading studies, daily it felt like some weeks, about how good for your health coffee is. And I never wanted to get used to having caffeine. So I jumped on the coffee bandwagon. I know decaf has some caffeine, but I do what I can to minimize it. I don't consume caffeine in any other form either (I don't drink soda).

And and... "zero-zero" for me. No cream or sugar. Which always leads to befuddlement when I am somewhere buying coffee:

"Uhh, sir, how many creams & sugars?"

"Zero zero."

"... ummm, what? How many creams & how many sugars do you want in your coffee?"

"Zero creams. Zero sugars."

"... Oh."

Before I'm admonished, I've been served "black" coffee with sugar when I never mentioned sugar. So apparently I need to specify "zero zero".

$1 saved = >$1 earned. ✓

Comment

Originally posted by ENT Doc View Post

I suppose caffeine content is probably a better way to assess all of this. Sure you could have a small Starbucks coffee and say you’ve had one cup (me), but that’s equivalent to 3 of someone else’s. I’m perplexed that someone can order a large Starbucks coffee and not have their heart explode.
          This is America, I do not think I ever ordered anything other then large. Unless extra large is a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by jacoavlu View Post
            doc lounge has k cups and have a neurosurgeon friend that will occasionally do the 4 by 4 — 4 pods, 4 oz setting each, into a large cup
            at 50 cents a pod that is still half the price of starbucks. I do not think I would have the patience though.

Comment

Originally posted by CordMcNally View Post
              Zero coffee. I do drink other caffeine, though. I don’t like the taste of coffee but I do like coffee stouts, etc.
              Amen brother, I. thought I was the only physician who didn't drink coffee because of taste. I do enjoy the smell though.

Comment

I used to drink 2-3. But since I started fasting(OMAD for the last 1.5 yrs), on the days that I work, I drink nothing for 20-24 hours a day.

Comment

No coffee. Diet Coke and tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordosis View Post

at 50 cents a pod that is still half the price of starbucks. I do not think I would have the patience though.
                    they are starbucks cups, I prefer the verona

Comment

Working...
                    X