First Habit - a new blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Habit - a new blog

The radiologist next door has started a blog called First Habit! I think it's great. Check it out:

Here's an excerpt from this first post:

This is what you can expect from me.  I will show you how to use the first 90 minutes of the day to get in the best physical shape of your life, to get your finances in order and set yourself on the path to financial freedom, and to set up learning habits that will transform your life.  This is a marathon, not a sprint.  I need you to commit.  The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

I think it's going to be great and it is going to be fun to watch it grow.

Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

The radiologist next door has started a blog called First Habit! I think it’s great. Check it out:

Here’s an excerpt from this first post:

This is what you can expect from me.  I will show you how to use the first 90 minutes of the day to get in the best physical shape of your life, to get your finances in order and set yourself on the path to financial freedom, and to set up learning habits that will transform your life.  This is a marathon, not a sprint.  I need you to commit.  The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

I think it’s going to be great and it is going to be fun to watch it grow.

Very interesting blog, thanks for bringing it to our attention!

I have definitely been struggling with the physical fitness portion of my New Year's resolution, will endeavor to wake a little earlier to fit it in when willpower is the strongest

Comment

He's off to a great start, and I think it will be a quality complement to the more money focused sites. Habits, behaviors, and philosophy are important aspects to living a good life, too.

Comment

Thanks to WCI for the generous intro.  We really are next door neighbors (and med school classmates), and I still recall the night we sat around a campfire and he mentioned he was starting a blog.  I thought to myself, "Blogger. That's kinda cute . . . Good luck with that."  Well, five years later and wow!  If there is one thing I know about WCI, it's don't bet against him (especially in foosball--I was reminded of that this last New Year's eve).

My site is more of a horizontal (success habits) than a vertical (finances), and it really can apply to anyone who is ready to invest in themselves.  It will be something that progresses over time like a curriculum of sorts.  Start with the why, then move on to what and how.  It will especially appeal to folks who are overwhelmed (and maybe intimidated) with all the different advice, and would just like to follow a guide.  It's true that there are many roads to Dublin, but some people may prefer to just follow a map.  Keep it simple.  90 minutes a day (5 days a week) on your health, wealth, and wisdom.  It's certainly worked well for me, and I believe it will work for you too.  If you're interested, I hope to see you over at http://TheFirstHabit.com.  Be sure to join my mailing list (http://eepurl.com/cyEb8P) so you don't miss out on the step-by-step approach.

Comment

A radiologist and a philosopher. Whats not to love

Comment

Yea, that blogs is shades of happyphilosopher

Comment

Yea, that blogs is shades of happyphilosopher ?

It looks good so far. I look forward to reading more.

Comment

Working...
              X