Clear All

• Bartender, my cocktail isn't coagulating properly

Best dictation errors?
    Attached Files

"introitus snotty discharge the past few days"

Comment

hepatouria

Comment

Pickle ************************ syndrome (Pickwickian syndrome), history of eating hemorrhoids (bleeding hemorrhoids), and of course prepped and raped in the usual sterile fashion.

Comment

I had a “bologna amputation” instead of “below knee amputation.” And this was back with actual transcriptionists and not Dragon or other dictation software.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower View Post
            I had a “bologna amputation”
            Sounds delicious. I usually get that in my BBQ combo platter along with brisket and sausage.

Comment

I was a resident we used to dictate h&ps that were transcribed by real transcriptionists. Whenever we have an gross wound we would always dictate the adjective for pus but they constantly changed it to pus like. We tried so hard for 3 years and was never successful.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower View Post
                I had a “bologna amputation” instead of “below knee amputation.” And this was back with actual transcriptionists and not Dragon or other dictation software.
                Had this many times from the (I assume) paid hospital medical transcribers. Boggles my mind...

Patient says he stepped on a busty male [rusty nail] yesterday...
                $1 saved = >$1 earned. ✓

Comment

Working...
                X