No announcement yet.

Financial CME Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was referring more to Boglehead local chapters. When 4 people show up for all of the Northern Utah, it's hard to believe a local WCI chapter is going to do even half as well. The nice thing is we can all meet right here, online.
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Count me in! This is a great idea!

Comment

now that WCI and POF have joined up to form a super team, I think that this Financial CME conf would be great.

I would love to see this come to light.

I think that the turnout would be really good given the following of the websites.

Lets make it happen

Comment

Lets make it happen

I volunteered to speak, and we toured one of the potential sites (Snowbird) together. It would be great fun to meet the people behind the usernames!

Comment

To KIS and logistics, perhaps partner with existing CME planners.  I'd love to CME Cruise and Financials

Comment

Just joined the forum after several years of lurking and I think this is an excellent idea. I am local in Salt Lake City and happy to help put it together.

Comment

If you did get 50-100 people to attend, how much tuition are we talking about to attend?

Comment

If you did get 50-100 people to attend, how much tuition are we talking about to attend?

When I run the numbers I think about what a typical CME conference costs- $500-600, something like that.

Working on the CME aspect this week.
                  Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

I hope there is a hot tub for the non-skiers

Comment

I would come.

The skiME is not that enticing but whatevs.

Comment

If they did snowbird, they have the BEST rooftop hot tub where we could hang out!

Comment

Maybe my residency would pay for this?  

Comment

Working...
                          X