What do you want for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nose and ear hair trimmer...my wife’s not so subtle suggestion

Fitness equipment and darn tough socks on my own list.

Comment

Can someone explain these darn tough socks?

Comment

Originally posted by Lordosis View Post
      Can someone explain these darn tough socks?
      I bought them in Vermont where I believe they are made. They are thin but keep my feet toasty warm in the snow. I believe the ones for running and hiking wick away moisture. And they are just very well made and long lasting. Plus I like the designs:-)

Comment

Originally posted by artemis View Post
        I just want Santa's sleigh to deliver the accessories I've ordered for my new telescopes; the parts have been backordered for over a month now. Oh, and I'd like some prime rib for Christmas dinner, so if he can swing by the grocery store on his way over, that would be great!
        When my son was 3 or 4 he had my sister transcribe his letter to Santa. He asked that Santa bring the neighbor kid to him on Christmas morning. I still laugh every time I think about how that would have gone over in real life;-) your wish for meat delivered to your house reminded me of that!

Comment

For digital frame — We have a NixPlay digital frame - pretty intuitive to use and attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordosis View Post

Somewhat long but comical promotional .

I only have 6 months experience with it but so far so good. For it's cost I am hoping it lasts a while. The darn sheets are so expensive but I do not think the product would work well without them. I have no financial disclosures or relationship with the company.
            Carl: “mmmm, I’ve died and gone to H3LL...” I am still LOL. That is one of the funniest ads I’ve ever seen.
            Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Nothing for me, but I’m thinking of getting my wife a Peloton, she hasn’t asked for one, but hey, what could go wrong?

Comment

Working...
              X