Dead forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead forum?

Am I the only one who thinks the forum has been kind of lifeless this week? If not, is it fall break? The ongoing tech problems? Something else?
    Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

I think it's been steady this week.  Nothing dramatic though.  Unlike the rest of nation news.

I'll take boring for $200 alex

Comment

I've had the same feelings. I figured people were just out trying to buy Halloween candy while it is still normal prices.

Comment

Just the usual 7 figure income asking to invest or pay down debt.... The uge....

Comment

Yes - something is definitely off from my end. The same thread stays at the top of the list for days. I assumed it was a tech issue that was being worked out

Comment

Hit refresh after the forum titles load

Comment

It's the tech issues.  Just cleared my cache again, maybe will work this time...

Comment

Nope, just got logged out again.  Really needs to be fixed.

Comment

Forum has gotten boring.

Comment

maybe we should discuss current events in the news?

Comment

I know how to kickstart it. Is a hotdog a sandwich?

Comment

I know how to kickstart it. Is a hotdog a sandwich?

The same way a taco is a sandwich.

Comment

I think it's the tech issues. It's pretty frustrating!

A hotdog, while delicious, is not a sandwich. Same for the taco situation. I will defend my position to the death!

Comment

If we are counting tacos and hot dogs as sandwiches, what about hot pockets?

Also, I'm hoping the hot dog as a sandwich debate turns contentious so we can see some anonymous hate emails that Jim gets

Comment

Agree @MPMD, maybe another category in the forum such as “current events and politics,” where we can go to discuss what’s going on in the world, with the understanding that insults and personal attacks won’t be tolerated. If you go there you’re free to give your opinion on current topics. Kinda like the lounge for people who are ok with having their opinions challenged. Just seems like a lot of the current topics are being recycled for the fifth time.

Comment

Working...
                              X