No announcement yet.

Difficulty logging into forum....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will miss you vagabond! Your voice has always been one well worth listening to. I wish you the best moving forward.

I too have had trouble with logging in and threads not updating.

Comment

I too have been having trouble logging in.  I thought it was my computer.

I will miss you Vagabond.  Good luck with the new job.  I hope you are still going to Nashville.

I will miss Vagabond because he tends to post stuff that interests me.  I will miss Vagabond because he is so wise.  Will miss Vagabond because he is funny.

Comment

One other thing I’ve noticed that has led fatlittlepig to post less frequently is the forum topics have recently been less interesting and more dry.

Comment

In a few more months we will have all the posts about people who screw up Roth contributions. Will that spice things up?

Comment

Yesterday, after hitting log in it would send you back to the main forum page and looked like you were not logged in. However, if you opened up a thread, you were logged in.

Seems to have resolved on my end today. I had issues on other websites, so I figured it was a cloud problem somewhere on the interwebz

Comment

good luck vagabond!

love you!

come back soon!

Comment

Yesterday, after hitting log in it would send you back to the main forum page and looked like you were not logged in. However, if you opened up a thread, you were logged in.

Seems to have resolved on my end today. I had issues on other websites, so I figured it was a cloud problem somewhere on the interwebz

---

no it's still happening for me.

Comment

@Vagabond,
                  •No need to go “cold turkey”. Consider cutting screen time way back an chime in as desired as a charitable contribution. As much or little as desired.
                  • Your new gig will serve you well.
                  • Connection issues? Zero except “autocomplete” that makes edit from phone highly desirable. Different issue.

Comment

Edit: and

Comment

September, 27, 2019, 3:53 MST @WCI drops post warning about forum members emailing him with complaints about other members.

September, 28, 2019, 3:51 MST @VagabondMD “voluntarily” drops post that he is leaving the forum.

Coincidence?!? ?

(to be clear, this is meant in humor-we kid because we care. Best to @VagabondMD)

Comment

Yesterday, after hitting log in it would send you back to the main forum page and looked like you were not logged in. However, if you opened up a thread, you were logged in. Seems to have resolved on my end today. I had issues on other websites, so I figured it was a cloud problem somewhere on the interwebz

This is exactly what has been happening to me for the past week. Better today.

Comment

This happened to me last week as well, but only on mobile. Lasted only 2 days though.

Comment

Hope the new transition is a good one for you. Don't stay gone long!

Comment

Happy trails Vagabond! I hope you are still coming to Nashville.

I have had the same issues logging on. I figured it was the universe telling me I was spending too much time online, and to cut back a bit.

Comment

Vagabond, you will be missed.  I highly respect your input to this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X