Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the big question is, who was he sock puppeting as? My guess is Toe Cheese.

Comment

Allow Fatlittlepig to clear the air.

Let it be known that Fatlittlepig and his thin, skinny wrists and replica rolex are doing well. Some people have postulated that Fatlittlepig left due to hurt feelings or thin skin, nothing could be further from the truth. Fatlittlepig is thick skinned and secure in himself, and always enjoys friendly repartee. The truth of the matter is much more mundane- Fatlittlepig was forced into early retirement from his position as WCI forum oracle by SOFLP (spouse of fatlittlepig who is a WCI forum lurker). Spouse of FLP subscribes to the tenets of stealth wealth and maintaining strict anonymity with regards to financial matters; therefore SOFLP took an extremely dim view of FLP's postings and issued a very stern cease and desist order which fatlittlepig has been in compliance with. It has been a fun ride. (to the person who said FLP needs to lift, BW is 160, fatlittlepig can bench 3x10 135lb, not powerlifting numbers but not bad...)

Comment

Let it be known that Fatlittlepig and his thin, skinny wrists and replica rolex are doing well. Some people have postulated that Fatlittlepig left due to hurt feelings or thin skin, nothing could be further from the truth. Fatlittlepig is thick skinned and secure in himself, and always enjoys friendly repartee. The truth of the matter is much more mundane- Fatlittlepig was forced into early retirement from his position as WCI forum oracle by SOFLP (spouse of fatlittlepig who is a WCI forum lurker). Spouse of FLP subscribes to the tenets of stealth wealth and maintaining strict anonymity with regards to financial matters; therefore SOFLP took an extremely dim view of FLP’s postings and issued a very stern cease and desist order which fatlittlepig has been in compliance with. It has been a fun ride. (to the person who said FLP needs to lift, BW is 160, fatlittlepig can bench 3×10 135lb, not powerlifting numbers but not bad…)

Where's your bunny pic?

Comment

Let it be known that Fatlittlepig and his thin, skinny wrists and replica rolex are doing well. Some people have postulated that Fatlittlepig left due to hurt feelings or thin skin, nothing could be further from the truth. Fatlittlepig is thick skinned and secure in himself, and always enjoys friendly repartee. The truth of the matter is much more mundane- Fatlittlepig was forced into early retirement from his position as WCI forum oracle by SOFLP (spouse of fatlittlepig who is a WCI forum lurker). Spouse of FLP subscribes to the tenets of stealth wealth and maintaining strict anonymity with regards to financial matters; therefore SOFLP took an extremely dim view of FLP’s postings and issued a very stern cease and desist order which fatlittlepig has been in compliance with. It has been a fun ride. (to the person who said FLP needs to lift, BW is 160, fatlittlepig can bench 3×10 135lb, not powerlifting numbers but not bad…)

Perhaps FLP should have bought SOFLP a Rolex watch too! Can we sponsor an intervention for SOFLP?

Comment

We all are public folk and stealth wealth has some benefits.  As I mentioned before, the regular posters here have put out enough general information to reconstruct their identity relatively easily.  So if you want to have an alter ego or internet persona, have to go all in on all the wrong ID stuff, which is hard to do with real life experience sharing like this forum.

FLP, I hope that SOFLP will relax your lurker status in the future, but understand her standpoint and level of caution in this world -- at least you're not posting on the FB side of WCI! 

Comment

“Fatlittlepig was forced into early retirement”?
              As FLP would say. Be responsible for your choices. Just saying.

Comment

I see. SO...

FLP was MIA b/c FLPs MO was DOA b/c SOFLP was OS and WTD 2B on the DL. So FLP, TTA FUBAR or KIA, quit WCI.

HB FLP, but HWHL.

Comment

We will miss you!
                  Anonymity = important
                  Spouse = beyond important = crucial
                  Marriage = work, but important work

Comment

Smart soflp. I’m always worried how much information is out there. Though this is anonymous forum, I can understand her concerns.

Comment

Stealth wealth is rocking a Rolex that you wear daily I guess.

Comment

Stealth wealth isn't a real thing when you're a physician and the public/acquaintances/co-workers/neighbors know you're a physician. They just assume.

Comment

Monetize the stealth cult following.
                          FLP Enterprises? Sell T-shirts, watches, and fashion and consulting services .
                          Was SOFLP wearing the Rolex?
                          Just curious. Glad it wasn’t complicated.

Comment

we will miss you and your sage, snarky wisdom for sure ....

Comment

Maybe if FLP is a good piggie he’ll be allowed to one day drop wisdom without revealing any personal details. Enjoyed your takes, good luck.

Comment

I agree that there is a fine line between successfully remaining fully anonymous and revealing enough personal information to be discoverable. And of course, there are those that decide to essentially fully open up their financial selves to the public, such as Hatton1, VagabondMD and POF. WCI is a whole other situation, as he has been fully transparent from basically day one, as far as I can discern. I'm not sure if I have successfully stayed on the anonymous side of the line or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X