This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think his feelers were hurt when we made fun of his tiny tiny wrist

We told dude he needed to lift more. That was useful advice.

Comment

Crixus was removed for violating forum policy.

Fatlittlepig decided to step away and may be back. I know more, but as it was a private communication I probably shouldn’t give more info.

Interesting, any chance Crixus re-appears under a new name?  I didn't mind FLP too much, but I can see how their comments could rub people the wrong way.

Comment

Fatlittlepig decided to step away and may be back. I know more, but as it was a private communication I probably shouldn’t give more info.
        Click to expand…

FLP always was exceedingly blunt. Hopefully it’s not something that lingers. I believe WCI has the ability to “create lively characters”, which is a possibility. Pen names have existed for centuries. One mentioned, we never actually had a confirmation of gender in the comments about the rolex wrist, which is a possibility.

Surprise presenter at WCICON20? WCI could easily private everyone rather than keeping everyone in suspense. But I digress. Whatever the reasons, I certainly wish FLP well.

Well, I am guilty of hitting “like” instead of “quote”. WCI, can you PLEASE get your forum dude or dudette to allow a correction on an unintended “like”???

But I digress, also. As a mod, I will testify that WCI did NOT create FLP. Delete it from the list of possibilities, pls.
        Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Click to expand…

FLP always was exceedingly blunt. Hopefully it’s not something that lingers. I believe WCI has the ability to “create lively characters”, which is a possibility. Pen names have existed for centuries. One mentioned, we never actually had a confirmation of gender in the comments about the rolex wrist, which is a possibility.

Surprise presenter at WCICON20? WCI could easily private everyone rather than keeping everyone in suspense. But I digress. Whatever the reasons, I certainly wish FLP well.
          Click to expand…

Well, I am guilty of hitting “like” instead of “quote”. WCI, can you PLEASE get your forum dude or dudette to allow a correction on an unbending like???

But I digress, also. As a mod, I will testify that WCI did NOT create FLP. Delete it from the list of possibilities, pls.

I see that my tip to switch to bourbon instead of tea didn't help your coordination.

Comment

I see that my tip to switch to bourbon instead of tea didn’t help your coordination.

I have some choice words for you, but I cannot type them!#$!

Edited to add: I am LOL. You, dear @G, are too quick on the draw.
            Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Crixus was removed for violating forum policy.

crixus needed an intervention, I got him some heavy duty foil to add to his tin foil hat

piggy needed a break from too much celebrating year of the pig, 2 weeks of bacon & pork will make anyone lethargic

"Chinese New Year, 2019 version, starts on February 5 and runs until February 19"
              It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy, I'll get a saw.

Comment

I hang out on another forum that is constant drama. This one tends to be much more civil. Even the drama is pretty much unnoticed but appreciate the info about what happened to crixus and FLP.

Comment

You mean Facebook?

Comment

Relatively new here, but love FLP!
                    Please return!
                    Opinionated, check
                    Improper, check
                    Amusing, check
                    Sarcastic, check
                    Fun, check
                    Wise/intelligent, check
                    Like my favorite malcontent uncle who was always ready to offer a scathing comment about the stupidity of the general populus!

Comment

Erstwhile Dance Theatre of Dayton performer cum bellhop. Carried (many) bags for a lovely and gracious 59 yo Cyd Charisse. (RIP) Hosted epic company parties after Friday night rehearsals.

Comment

FLP is opinionated, blunt, and at times dismissive. FLP rarely, if ever, crossed the line what I deemed as inappropriate attacks or loss of civility that permeates in social forums, let alone semi-anonymous ones like this (I'm sure most of us regulars have given away enough information to reconstruct our IDs with little effort).

I'm good with FLPs antics, and do miss the flavored responses in keeping it lively.

Comment

I think if Crixus began posting under another name it would be immediately obvious.

I enjoyed FLP's bluntness and didn't feel he/she ever really crossed any obscene lines. I also think that FLP is better at dishing it out than receiving.

Comment

FLP was blunt and opinionated but he was right almost half the time if not more. His method of delivery could have been better but it is what it is. And he never was obscene or got into personal attacks.

But the good service he provided me was to say aloud what I wanted to say but could not say due to the forum decorum. Especially to OP who wanted to buy a 1M house when they had a $400K student loan and no retirement savings but felt that their current house / rental was too small for their child with the second one on the way. I almost wanted to pull my hair out and scream and say "are you stupid or what to think about it, given that you were intelligent enough to get into a medical school". Luckily FLP did that for me.

Comment

As a former sports forum troll, I never got too bothered by FLP. Not my personal style of delivery, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think most of the things he typed just as I read some posts.

With that said, FLP notifying Jim of his absence is such a FLP thing to do. Hopefully he’s ok

Comment

I certainly don't miss Crixus or Toe Cheeze.  They added nothing of value and tried to drail good threads.

I like FLP and hope he posts again.  His got to the point in very few words, and was usually correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X