Either way I would wish him to return

There are many more you need to spurn

Either sick of it or kicked.

Comment

I think his feelers were hurt when we made fun of his tiny tiny wrist

Comment

he winters down under:

Drunk and boarish: swigging pig hogs 18 beers at campsite

Campers told to lock up food and drink after feral pig goes on bender in Western Australia and ends up in altercation with cow

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/09/swigging-pig-hogs-18-beers

The pig was reportedly last seen resting under a tree, possibly nursing a hangover.

It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy, I'll get a saw.

Comment

doesn't strike me as his personality but I noticed he hadn't posted since Xrayvsn specifically called out FLP's commentary on Xray's website. Xray didn't specifically call out the person/online name by name but put FLP's direct quotes in a blog post basically detailing why he doesn't care for FLP's comments and how insensitive they are (and don't contribute anything meaningful to discussions)

Comment

For that matter, what happened to Crixus?  I haven't heard about the sovereign debt crisis in a while

Comment

doesn’t strike me as his personality but I noticed he hadn’t posted since Xrayvsn specifically called out FLP’s commentary on Xray’s website. Xray didn’t specifically call out the person/online name by name but put FLP’s direct quotes in a blog post basically detailing why he doesn’t care for FLP’s comments and how insensitive they are (and don’t contribute anything meaningful to discussions)

weak sauce

every board needs some traffic in posts that upset yet amuse people, otherwise the board dies from boredom and we move over to reddit and yell at each other in ALL CAPS

It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy, I'll get a saw.

Comment

For that matter, what happened to Crixus?  I haven’t heard about the sovereign debt crisis in a while

I thought about him too.  After reading a few of his word walls I quickly learned not to.  I did not find his comments helpful or amusing just odd.

Comment

He was promoted to the WCI Forum Premium Lounge. He’s the only member but that way he can have conversations with only people as smart as he is.

He had some good points but was unabashedly abrasive towards anyone that held a different opinion than his (all of which were clearly wrong).

Maybe he got sick from eating a 2 year old egg salad sammich in the physician’s lounge, or a salad with brown, wilted lettuce (the latter is a specialty at my hospital).

Comment

You have fallen into his smug trap by posting about his absence. A gloating FLP can’t be far behind.

Comment

You have fallen into his smug trap by posting about his absence. A gloating FLP can’t be far behind.

It is funny you say that because I considered that while I was typing up the post!

Comment

Crixus was removed for violating forum policy.

Fatlittlepig decided to step away and may be back. I know more, but as it was a private communication I probably shouldn't give more info.
                        Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

doesn’t strike me as his personality but I noticed he hadn’t posted since Xrayvsn specifically called out FLP’s commentary on Xray’s website. Xray didn’t specifically call out the person/online name by name but put FLP’s direct quotes in a blog post basically detailing why he doesn’t care for FLP’s comments and how insensitive they are (and don’t contribute anything meaningful to discussions)

what happened?

Comment

Fatlittlepig decided to step away and may be back. I know more, but as it was a private communication I probably shouldn’t give more info.

FLP always was exceedingly blunt. Hopefully it's not something that lingers. I believe WCI has the ability to "create lively characters", which is a possibility. Pen names have existed for centuries. One mentioned, we never actually had a confirmation of gender in the comments about the rolex wrist, which is a possibility.

Surprise presenter at WCICON20? WCI could easily private everyone rather than keeping everyone in suspense. But I digress. Whatever the reasons, I certainly wish FLP well.

Comment

For that matter, what happened to Crixus?  I haven’t heard about the sovereign debt crisis in a while

FLP >>> Crixus

Comment

Working...
                              X