Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just checked in with my father, who still belongs to the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, where some nut job shot and killed 8 people this morning. Thankfully, he was not there this morning. Sadly, other worshipers were, and he probably knows one or more of those who perished. Maybe some of those would still be alive if there were fewer guns floating around and not so easily acquired by maniacs. EOM

Edit: The death toll is up to 11 people now, people who were minding their own business and lawfully worshipping.

Comment

Thankfully, he was not there this morning. Sadly, other worshipers were, and he probably knows one or more of those who perished.

Prayers be with your father and his friends.

Comment

media needs to stop publicizing the shooter's story and trying to draw sympathy for them. they clearly want attention, do not give it to them.

Comment

I just checked in with my father, who still belongs to the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, where some nut job shot and killed 8 people this morning. Thankfully, he was not there this morning. Sadly, other worshipers were, and he probably knows one or more of those who perished. Maybe some of those would still be alive if there were fewer guns floating around and not so easily acquired by maniacs. EOM

This country is messed up. Guns everywhere.

Comment

This country is messed up. Guns everywhere.

might be the best line youve written....

Comment

should we remove all PVC pipe from the country as well?

Comment

Don’t think PVC piping is actively out murdering people.

Comment

2nd amend is a curse on our country. I can imagine Washington and Jefferson waking up in 2018 and seeing AR15s being sold and just laughing at how stupid this country has become.

Comment

Working...
                  X