Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Tax rate under Trump for general partnership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tax rate under Trump for general partnership?

If I am a general partner (receiving a K1) in a large medical group, will my max tax rate be reduced to 25% based on Trumps new proposed tax changes?

I believe this is the most recent document from House Ways and Means:

• https://waysandmeansforms.house.gov/uploadedfiles/tax_framework.pdf

See Page 4 for proposed Individual Tax Rate Structure and Page 7 for proposed Tax Rate Structure for Small Business.
    If I had to choose between investment analysis and my mountain bike, I'd choose the mountain bike 100% of the time.

Comment

depends how much you make...

Comment

I believe this is the most recent document from House Ways and Means:

See Page 4 for proposed Individual Tax Rate Structure and Page 7 for proposed Tax Rate Structure for Small Business.

would be fascinating if they were actually suggesting brackets.

as it stands this is not a plan, it's a collection for fairly vapid talking points.

Comment

We have a “Medicare for all” proposal with no actual proposal for how to pay for it. This is topped only by a tax proposal with no brackets or other details that would make it an actual tax proposal.

Frankly, enough with the bumper sticker, feel good “proposal” without substance. It’d be nice to see some grownups in either party propose real initiatives with the nuts and bolts necessary to put policy into place.

Comment

Working...
          X