No announcement yet.

2021 tax return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have just received only a couple of K-1 so far. CPA probably will file extension on 4/15. Probably have to pay some taxes owed.

Comment

And I am still waiting for the IRS to send me my PIN number - but that is OK, because I am also waiting for my CPA to tell me my forms are ready to be signed. it's frustrating, though!

Comment

Originally posted by artemis View Post
        And I am still waiting for the IRS to send me my PIN number - but that is OK, because I am also waiting for my CPA to tell me my forms are ready to be signed. it's frustrating, though!
        Can anyone request a PIN now, or are they still only limited to those who have been exposed to a data breach or identify theft?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Ragman View Post

Can anyone request a PIN now, or are they still only limited to those who have been exposed to a data breach or identify theft?
          I think anyone can request a PIN now (and it's past time for that!), but in my case a PIN is mandatory because someone tried to file under my name last year. Fortunately my own return had already been processed and I'd received my refund, but I got lucky.

Comment

Working...
          X