Looking for volunteers with Donor Advised Funds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for volunteers with Donor Advised Funds

... to make 10+ grants to causes suggested by readers.

For the past several years, I have published a post on or around Giving Tuesday, offering to make $100 grants to the first 100 charities recommended by Physician on FIRE readers in the comments section. The first 100 come more and more quickly, and it was suggested here on this forum that I ask for additional volunteers to make grants to charities beyond the first 100.

VagabondMD has helped out in the past and will do so again in 2021, and several others have offered to do the same this year. As of now, we have pledges to donate a total of $14,000 to the first 140 charities suggested. I'm hoping for a handful of additional volunteers who are willing to donate $100 to 10 or more charities requested.

I do set some guidelines. The charities must be a registered 501(c)(3) making granting for a DAF simple. I also specify no primarily religious or political charities and reserve the right to choose not to give to a requested charity for any reason. You would have the right to do the same.

If you're able to help, please message me here or email me at pof at physicianonfire dot com. Thanks!

Last years' post: https://www.physicianonfire.com/give-100/

Comment

We've got a total of 5 volunteers thus far. Would love to have a few more!

Comment

Working...
      X