PSA for Fox CPAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA for Fox CPAs

As I did last year, I’m posting this to let readers know that we will be closing to new clients soon, but it’s a month earlier this year. As of 8/31, we anyone who is interested in CPA services (except for those who have already scheduled an initial consult) can sign up wait list until we reopen 5/1/22.

I hope all who read this will trust me that I am posting this as an FYI only, not to “gin up” new business. That is not our problem (a good thing, we realize) but trying to control how many clients we can reasonably serve IS. We are happy for the surge in new clients since we opened May 1, but we do not want to lose the ability to provide the personal, client-focused relationships that our clients rely on throughout the year, nor do we want to overburden our team members. Both tie for top priority at Fox.

Thank you for reading and for all of the support you guys have given us through the years. From the bottom of my Southern country heart, we appreciate you!
    Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Nice post.

Comment

Hard to write, but necessary. It literally hurts when someone comes to us in the “blackout period” and I have to say, “I’’m sorry…”
      Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Working...
      X