WCI Financial Advisors List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCI Financial Advisors List

It seems many financial advisors want have a long term relationship as opposed to a one time review with recommendations which I understand but am not interested in doing. Any first hand recommendations from WCI list? I primarily need help figuring out the best way to do back door Roth in the presence of a SEP.

Originally posted by StateOfMyHead View Post
    It seems many financial advisors want have a long term relationship as opposed to a one time review with recommendations which I understand but am not interested in doing. Any first hand recommendations from WCI list? I primarily need help figuring out the best way to do back door Roth in the presence of a SEP.
    Not a very complicated issue. Either roll it into a 401k, convert the whole thing, or don't do Backdoor Roths. I agree you don't need a financial advisor long term just for that issue. You might try Aptus or RFK to see if they'll do a one time assistance kind of thing on that issue.
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

It seems like it is a pro rata calculation unless you are converting all of the SEP.

https://savingyoutaxes.com/blog/calc...n-5-easy-steps

Either way, this might help.
      ​​​​​​​

Comment

Roth conversions when you go part-time or retire.

Comment

Try the Garrett Planning Network for hourly planning advice

Comment

Working...
          X